Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Five Finger Death Punch - Living The Dream

Five Finger Death Punch - Living The Dream

America is a beautiful idea that draws immigrants like myself from all over the world to the promised land of equality, life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. This idea is now under siege and certain events are starting to remind me of the things many of us came here to escape... It’s not a “left against right” problem but an evolutionary problem. The growing pains of a civilization that without the necessary spiritual enlightenment, arrived a bit early to a level of technology where everyone is connected. The good news is that now everyone has a voice. The bad news is that now everyone has a voice. So we are living in the manipulators’ paradise, where liars and hypocrites run unscathed, the news are just opinions, politics are a blood sport, and facts are determined by consensus instead of the truth. We as artists, however, have a unique opportunity to portray and ridicule the absurd to prevent it from becoming reality.
    - Zoltan Bathory

Dude, Thats AWESOME.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Site Supporter
    I approve that message. Too bad that exempt bitch didn’t get what she deserved

I F-ing LOVE FFDP. I saw them with Sixx AM and Shinedown a couple of years ago in Orlando. Their only mistake was letting Shinedown come on just before them. For those who like this kind of music Shinedown LIVE is AMAZING!!!! Thanks for the post I had not seen or heard that one yet.

Hmmmm. Somehow my Youtube notifications for FFDP got turned off. Was working when they released their last video a few months ago.
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

Quote Originally Posted by NEPAKevin View Post
    Hmmmm. Somehow my Youtube notifications for FFDP got turned off. Was working when they released their last video a few months ago.
    Strange.... Me either....

Not my music, but I'd hang out with these guys any day.

Quote Originally Posted by Hieronymous View Post
    Not my music, but I'd hang out with these guys any day.
    They are VERY pro vet and are VERY open about it and done many USO tours to prove it.

This one will make your eyes leak a little, but it shows how much they care.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_l4...WrXh1v&index=1

This one sums up a lot of emotions for many.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9VF...WrXh1v&index=3
    Last edited by jlp; 10-16-2020 at 04:22 PM.

Well done. Buying some music from them.
    #RESIST

They possess a deep insight uninhibited by giving a fuck what anyone else thinks. Great concerts too!

User Tag List