Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ... shoot 'em in the leg!

... shoot 'em in the leg!

"You have to teach people how to deescalate circumstances. Deescalate. So, instead of anybody coming at you and the first thing you do is shoot to kill, you shoot 'em in the leg!" Joe Biden on ABC town hall last night.

https://notthebee.com/article/when-c...Nj39nvcgEV-5nQ

Wow. Even from non-gun and anti-gun people, that's a phrase I havent heard in quote a while.

I'm disappointed with Uncle Joe... what ever happened to good 'ol advice of shooting the gun out of the attacker's hand?

That, and perhaps stern words (in extremis) from the officer could solve just about any dangerous situation without hurting anyone.

Note to self: Make cardboard legs for next USPSA practice. Score leg as alpha. ;-)

Site Supporter
    His extensive experience in the military and law enforcement undoubtedly provides him the training and operational experience to be an expert in use of force for personal protection.

I'd like to see him demonstrate his effective technique live under controled conditions with a simunitions gun.

Then let's have the head of his Secret Service detail discuss if that's a technique they employ as part of his protection strategy.

An employee of the Medical Examiner was making a death notification. The decedent had died of police gunfire, during felonious behavior. One of the family members angrily wailed, “Why couldn’t they’d’ve shot him in the leg?!” (Or, words to that effect.)

The Medical Examiner’s employee replied, “They did.”

This is a true account. Life is not so easy, after being shot in the leg.

Shotgun Joe is an idiot.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

I thought it was the upper arm, the one holding the gun, not the leg.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

I thought it was the upper arm, the one holding the gun, not the leg. Shoulder works also.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Quote Originally Posted by rd62 View Post

Then let's have the head of his Secret Service detail discuss if that's a technique they employ as part of his protection strategy.
    Exactly, AND carry double barrel shotguns instead of the complicated weapons that are “too hard to shoot.“

Quote Originally Posted by rd62 View Post
    It *is* impressive how Biden is literally surrounded by experts on this topic and yet manages to be so incredibly poorly informed on it.

User Tag List