Page 62 of 68 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter's emails

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    I think quality education is beyond worthwhile. Unfortunately the world of academia is providing that less and less .My hope is that you imparted them with more wisdom than you often display here.

You may be correct on the laptop. With the media ignoring the corruption of the left, a media that hates America, the dangerous amount of early voting that takes place, and a large portion of the population who doesn’t understand the fight we are in, I don’t have high hopes the laptop issue will make a difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duelist View Post
    I usually tell my students that post-secondary education is the most expensive thing they will ever buy that they can’t return. But they may be able to sell it, if they get a degree that prepares them to do something, or that is required to do qualify for a particular job field. Otherwise, it’s a nice-to-have that costs a lot of money and time.

Man that is so good. Sorry but Im going to steal it and put it to use soon. My youngest a senior has declared shes going to seek a degree in some ridiculous field Ive never even heard of. Im keeping my mouth shut for the time being because 1 shes still a high school senior and 2 no telling how many times shes gonna change her mind. One thing for sure dear old dad is gonna have no part of a degree that doesnt pay a pretty damn good wage.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    I read it. The story is being buried by MSM for lack of a hard connection to Joe Biden. I guess they need more than a bunch of emails. Haven't seen any money trail yet that would implicate Joe.

The media, NY state and congress has been trying to get Trumps bank records for years and so far no joy. Honestly, Joe may have made a few million there but nobodies ever going to make the connection.
    Needs more than a bunch of emails? Jesus Christ.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post

Man that is so good. Sorry but Im going to steal it and put it to use soon. My youngest a senior has declared shes going to seek a degree in some ridiculous field Ive never even heard of. Im keeping my mouth shut for the time being because 1 shes still a high school senior and 2 no telling how many times shes gonna change her mind. One thing for sure dear old dad is gonna have no part of a degree that doesnt pay a pretty damn good wage.
    I am a school counselor of seniors. Sometimes they will listen to parents more than they will me, sometimes me more than parents. Frequently, they will not listen to any adult you would wish for them to listen to.

Hopefully, they eventually listen to someone whose advice is worthwhile.

What degree is it that she is looking to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    Needs more than a bunch of emails? Jesus Christ.
    100,000 people caught Covid today. 1,000 died from it. Halloween us non-existent. Fake emails don't mean shit. This is about Trump. The Dems could be running a refrigerator as candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by Duelist View Post
    I am a school counselor of seniors. Sometimes they will listen to parents more than they will me, sometimes me more than parents. Frequently, they will not listen to any adult you would wish for them to listen to.

Hopefully, they eventually listen to someone whose advice is worthwhile.

What degree is it that she is looking to do?
    International Globalization Affairs

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    I read it. The story is being buried by MSM for lack of a hard connection to Joe Biden. I guess they need more than a bunch of emails. Haven't seen any money trail yet that would implicate Joe.

The media, NY state and congress has been trying to get Trumps bank records for years and so far no joy. Honestly, Joe may have made a few million there but nobodies ever going to make the connection.
    My take, which largely follows Greenwald's is: there are serious accusations in the air. Biden (via his supporters) seems to be alleging the emails are faked. They may be, but Biden should go on record saying exactly which of the released ones are faked. If he does so, I'll tend to believe his denial - because if he denies one that is later verified, that's a serious blow to his credibility. You can deny or verify, but you can't both deny the accusations as frivolous, while adopting a position of 'refuse to confirm or deny' on the specifics. Not if you want to maintain the public's trust. You don't go to a job interview and get all 'refuse to confirm or deny' about your past.

It may turn out in the end that Biden himself didn't so anything wrong, just his kid and/or brother were sleazy (anyone remember Carter's brother?). But Biden needs to be more forthcoming.

FWIW, I agree about Trump's tax returns, medical records, etc. If you want to hold public office, your life needs to be an open book.

Being 'just as moral as Trump' is a heckuva way to campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Zincwarrior View Post
    100,000 people caught Covid today. 1,000 died from it. Halloween us non-existent. Fake emails don't mean shit. This is about Trump. The Dems could be running a refrigerator as candidate.
    It's still your position that the emails are fake?!
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    It's still your position that the emails are fake?!
    I need evidence that they are real. Giuliani is anti evidence.

Also they actually have to involve Biden, not the loser son.

Also you glossed over the 1,000 dead. Every day. And growing.

100,000 people caught Covid today. 1,000 died from it. ... This is about Trump. ...
    To channel Sam Earvin, if 2016 had gone the other way, what specific actions would President H. Clinton have taken in response to covid, and when would she have done them?

Does Trump send stupid tweets ... boy howdy. But what specific actions could a president have taken, and when, that would have significantly lowered the death toll?

Most of the really bad decisions I have seen have been made at the state, not federal level.

(One I will grant ... he could have enthusiastically adopted masking. And he should never have let the Surgeon General float the 'masks only protect nurses, not normal folks' line, as well intentioned as it might have been)

Your numbers are bullshit. All the flu deaths still havent been computed for the last few years at the CDC website. Its interesting to see how many people die from influenza type deaths yearly.
    You do realize hospitals are being paid different amounts for different diagnoses right? Its not the first time this has happened. Its a system rife for fraud. I have a friend whose son is at a level 4 trauma unit. Theyve had people die from gunshot wounds and had the cause of death listed as covid.
    Someone should have told these folks halloween is dead. Or all the kids who have been by already.
    Name:  FBE8086E-E1D9-44F2-A76D-362EEE21ABDE.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  76.8 KB

User Tag List