Page 57 of 68 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter's emails

Quote Originally Posted by randyho View Post
    NPR being seen as centrist is loopy. 404: no credibility found.
    BBC as well. They may have been somewhat centrist and impartial in the past; they haven't even made a half-hearted attempt in the last five years.

Site Supporter
    Hunter used Joe's relationship with the Columbian president in an investment pitch.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/hun.../27/id/994005/

Site Supporter
    Audio at the link... Couldn't figure out how to embed it here... Transcript below.

Hunter Biden Audio Confesses Partnership With China ‘Spy Chief’… Joe Biden Named as Criminal Case Witness

An audio recording exclusively obtained by the National Pulse reveals Hunter Biden discussing business involvement with a “spy chief of China” and how his business partner Devon Archer named him and his father as witnesses in a Southern District of New York Criminal case.
    Transcript:
    I get calls from my father to tell me that The New York Times is calling but my old partner Eric, who literally has done me harm for I don’t know how long, is the one taking the calls because my father will not stop sending the calls to Eric. I have another New York Times reporter calling about my representation of Patrick Ho – the fucking spy chief of China who started the company that my partner, who is worth $323 billion, founded and is now missing. The richest man in the world is missing who was my partner. He was missing since I last saw him in his $58 million apartment inside a $4 billion deal to build the fucking largest fucking LNG port in the world. And I am receiving calls from the Southern District of New York from the U.S. Attorney himself. My best friend in business Devon has named me as a witness without telling me in a criminal case and my father without telling me.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tuck...d-hunter-biden

8pm Eastern, should be an interesting watch tonight.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tuck...d-hunter-biden

8pm Eastern, should be an interesting watch tonight.
    Anyone watching? Brutal. Credible.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Anyone watching? Brutal. Credible.
    Yep.

Family being “protected by a retired SEAL team”. I’ll bet.

Mr Bobulinski came off as 100% believable. What a powerful interview.

If you didn’t see it, definitely try and catch it on YT before it’s buried. Probably still up on Parler though.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Yep.

Family being “protected by a retired SEAL team”. I’ll bet.

Mr Bobulinski came off as 100% believable. What a powerful interview.

If you didn’t see it, definitely try and catch it on YT before it’s buried. Probably still up on Parler though.
    YT premiere is at 9:40 on the east coast.
    You will more often be attacked for what others think you believe than what you actually believe. Expect misrepresentation, misunderstanding, and projection as the modern normal default setting. ~ Quintus Curtius

Site Supporter
    The "Hunter's Emails" story was apparently initially offered to WSJ. If the NYT is to be believed, Rudy may have jumped the gun in offering it to the New York Post.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/25/b...nal-trump.html

Then things got messy. Without warning his notional allies, Rudy Giuliani, the former New York mayor and now a lawyer for President Trump, burst onto the scene with the tabloid version of the McLean crew’s carefully laid plot. Mr. Giuliani delivered a cache of documents of questionable provenance — but containing some of the same emails — to The New York Post, a sister publication to The Journal in Rupert Murdoch’s News Corp. Mr. Giuliani had been working with the former Trump aide Steve Bannon, who also began leaking some of the emails to favored right-wing outlets. Mr. Giuliani’s complicated claim that the emails came from a laptop Hunter Biden had abandoned, and his refusal to let some reporters examine the laptop, cast a pall over the story — as did The Post’s reporting, which alleged but could not prove that Joe Biden had been involved in his son’s activities.

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Good ol NYT covering everything except what's actually important in the story.
    3/15/2016

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    Good ol NYT covering everything except what's actually important in the story.
    Ain’t that the truth... “we’ll report on the SOURCES of the story, but not the CONTENT of said story”.
    Pretty pathetic when you remember that the NYT was once a credible news organization, and was actually known for investigative reporting.

User Tag List