Page 56 of 68 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter's emails

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Because minors.
    Yeah, I agree. But there's still the question of the relative thing. My uncle, now deceased, has a gay son, my first cousin. He was also an adult when my uncle ran for congress. So those people are fair game?
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    Yeah, I agree. But there's still the question of the relative thing. My uncle, now deceased, has a gay son, my first cousin. He was also an adult when my uncle ran for congress. So those people are fair game?
    You've lost me.
    #RESIST

If the US gov't can find Bin Laden they can find enough evidence to indict Joe Biden, if it exists. There has to be a will before there's a way. Is anyone looking? If they are will they find anything before the election? What we have here is another investigation of a presidential candidate like Hillary. If Hillary was never indicted why would anyone think Joe will be?

People at the DOJ are just going to wait this election out and maybe that saves them a lot of work if Trump wins, just like 2016.

The problem as I see it, isn’t that the evidence doesn’t exist, but rather, that there isn’t any political will to do anything about it. The Republicans know that if Trump does what he wants, that is, start dragging the Biden’s, Clinton’s, Obumbo’s into court, try them, convict them, the next time the Democrats get into power, they’ll do the same. And, there’s plenty of crooked Republicans who have skeletons in the closet, that they’d rather keep there. It’s a game that outside of Trump, neither side really wants to play..My prediction, is this.. On election night, if Dementia Joe starts losing, and losing badly,(and I think he will) Jill Biden will get on the phone, and cut a deal with Trump.. Joe will concede, and in return, no charges against the Biden’s...

Site Supporter
    So why target anyone in the presidents family....or Joe Biden's family? Because they happen to be related and are adults that makes them eligible as targets? Your logic escapes me here. I had an uncle that ran for US senate in TX. Should I be an eligible target because I was an adult at the time?
    Because minors.
    This ^^^^

One more thing on this whole targeting Hunter to get at Joe:

If that one post upthread is to be believed (trust your eyes, maybe... but verify in this day and age) then the Chinese somehow have the videos of Hunter smoking out and grinding Chinese hookers. Why release them now? Who benefits?

Here is one scenario, no matter how extreme: Joe has one remaining son that he obviously loves. If the Chinese also have honeypot video of Hunter with child (note the use of the word “if;” not an accusation from me, but not completely out of the realm of possibility, either—I mean, nothing about 2020 and the election would surprise me) then that has absolutely got to be a security threat. That is a lot of leverage against a guy who probably won’t want to be in office a second term anyways.

So, Baron, Malia, Sasha, Jenna... off limits. Adults who put themselves in a position to potentially compromise one of the highest elected officials in the land?

Fair game.

JMO.

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post

So, Baron, Malia, Sasha, Jenna... off limits. Adults who put themselves in a position to potentially compromise one of the highest elected officials in the land?

Fair game.

JMO.
    This.

Kids doing kid things is totally different than grown adults who willingly engage in compromising behavior and happily benefit from their parents political position. Does anyone think for a second that if the Dems had video of Don Jr. getting a foot job from a Chinese hooker while smoking a king sized crack pipe, it wouldn’t be the major headline of every single mainstream media outlet?
    Last edited by Suvorov; 10-26-2020 at 04:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    This.

Kids doing kid things is totally different than grown adults who willingly engage in compromising behavior and happily benefit from their parents political position are a whole different story. Does anyone think for a second that if the Dems had video of Don Jr. getting a foot job while smoking a king sized crack pipe, it wouldn’t be the major headline of every single mainstream media outlet?
    good grief... what happened to the good old days where bungling idiots just get caught breaking into a campaign headquarters... Viva la 2020!
    You will more often be attacked for what others think you believe than what you actually believe. Expect misrepresentation, misunderstanding, and projection as the modern normal default setting. ~ Quintus Curtius

Quote Originally Posted by critter View Post
    good grief... what happened to the good old days where bungling idiots just get caught breaking into a campaign headquarters... Viva la 2020!
    The Russia hoax is easily a thousand times worse than Watergate, but we no longer have an independent, truth seeking media.
    #RESIST

The Russia hoax is easily a thousand times worse than Watergate, but we no longer have an independent, truth seeking media.
    They didn't exactly break their necks looking too closely at Watergate- remember they shunted that story off on two second rate local guys.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    They didn't exactly break their necks looking too closely at Watergate- remember they shunted that story off on two second rate local guys.
    Now they’re actively working to bury stories.
    #RESIST

User Tag List