Page 53 of 68 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter's emails

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    Nobody gives a shit unless Joe has taken some money from the Ukraine or China.
    If a politicians fuckup son is getting a ridiculous salary in an industry they have no experience or background in, they're getting it because they provide access to that politician. That's corruption. That politician is making decisions benefiting the party that is paying their son because their son is getting paid, not because such decisions are in the best interests of the United States of America.

There's an accepted way for this to happen. They are called lobbyists and there are a lot of them. It sucks, but the game has to work somehow. Having your fuckup kid serve that role in a way that affects foreign policy for the U.S.A is so flagrant and downright stupid that it reflects extremely poorly on Joe Biden's judgement.

There are thousands of people in D.C. benefitting their kids through nepotism in ways that never raise an eyebrow. Joe Biden has been there so long that he feels entitled enough not to worry about it, and I give a shit about that. I think a lot of other people do too.

One thing I think can be agreed upon, is that this scandal has done serious damage to Dementia Joe’s chances of getting in the WH, and if this stuff is proven to be true, Joe, Hunter, and a few others may be looking at getting into the big house..... In this day and age where everything you say on a cell phone, type on a computer is in a cloud somewhere, and can be retrieved at any time, one would think it would be prudent to do your illegal felony type stuff the way the old school mafia did..
    1. Nothing is wrote down on paper.
    2. All meetings to discuss problems/issues are done face to face.. No photos are ever allowed.
    3. Nothing important is said over the phone .

For people who are all to happy to tell the rest of us just how smart they are, and how they know what’s best for you, they are dumber than a box of hammers...

Quote Originally Posted by TheRoland View Post
    I don't think something is true just because Gulliani says it is, and unsubstantiated accusations of child abuse against democrats is a thing.. But I think acting like a post on some gun forum is libel against Hunter Biden is pretty ridiculous.

I'm thinking it might be best for me to avoid political threads until after the election. Maybe we'll all be friends again.
    Yes, I should to. It's getting weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Zincwarrior View Post
    Public doesn't protect you from a libel action. You are not a publisher. Libel is not my specialty but just noting caution here. I like this site even though mods are shit and don't want you snagged in the legal wars that may start post election.
    You seem to think this isn’t out there.

https://buffalochronicle.com/2020/10...bidens-laptop/
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    One thing I think can be agreed upon, is that this scandal has done serious damage to Dementia Joe’s chances of getting in the WH, and if this stuff is proven to be true, Joe, Hunter, and a few others may be looking at getting into the big house..... In this day and age where everything you say on a cell phone, type on a computer is in a cloud somewhere, and can be retrieved at any time, one would think it would be prudent to do your illegal felony type stuff the way the old school mafia did..
    1. Nothing is wrote down on paper.
    2. All meetings to discuss problems/issues are done face to face.. No photos are ever allowed.
    3. Nothing important is said over the phone .

For people who are all to happy to tell the rest of us just how smart they are, and how they know what’s best for you, they are dumber than a box of hammers...
    *** CAUTION YUGE THREAD DRIFT ***

I am reading "The Billion Dollar Spy" by David E. Hoffman which is mainly about CIA operations in Moscow during the height of the cold war, and some of the techniques and gyrations they used to evade the KGB surveillance in order to meet an agent or service a drop. It was not quite in accordance with @ralph's points above but still quite elaborate.

Which got to to thinking how would one possibly conduct clandestine activities now? Not only do all aspects of technology track and betray their users, but in many places there is also extensive / pervasive video surveillance, to include neighborhood doorbells FFS, also license plate readers, both publicly and privately operated, likewise facial recognition and tracking, body cameras, etc. etc. etc. Also pay phones are mostly gone, transit fares are often cashless using tokens or cards which can identify the user, Uber, Lyft etc. are all cloud based, no more paying cash for air or train tickets...

Of course I myself have nothing to hide but if somebody did... I expect it would be extremely hard to go anywhere or do anything involving more than one or two people without leaving a trail for the "secret police" (of whatever agency) to follow, at least in retrospect. If "they" are already monitoring perhaps the capability for auto-detection and prediction is not quite ready – yet. But soon.

Talking

Yes, I should to. It's getting weird.
    It's not getting weird, you're just getting passive aggressive and petty. You won't answer the direct question of why you're supporting the Democratic platform. Here's the thing, they both suck, but there is so much more at stake in 2020 that nobody can simply say they are voting for or against the candidates.

The only weird part is why anyone supporting the party looking to destroy individual rights and liberties ever bothered participating in this board at all.

Last edited by StraitR; 10-24-2020 at 08:24 PM.

If the US gov't can find Bin Laden they can find enough evidence to indict Joe Biden, if it exists. There has to be a will before there's a way. Is anyone looking? If they are will they find anything before the election? What we have here is another investigation of a presidential candidate like Hillary. If Hillary was never indicted why would anyone think Joe will be?

People at the DOJ are just going to wait this election out and maybe that saves them a lot of work if Trump wins, just like 2016.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Site Supporter
    Careful, that's literally libel.
    Joe Biden is a public figure for general purposes. Hunter Biden is now a public figure for qualified purposes. Therefore, winning a libel case requires a showing of recklessness with respect to the likelihood that the statement is false. Given the news reports we have seen so far, recklessness would be hard to show in that situation.

Giuliani is an attorney and is well aware of the rules surrounding libel. He has actual access to the contents of the hard drive, and therefore actual knowledge of what is on the hard drive. If what he says he saw on that hard drive is not actually on that drive, then he would clearly meet that standard of recklessness. He also has an ethical obligation to make truthful statements to others in his representative capacity. I assume he has taken all of this into account when he decides what to say.

Stating the obvious: Dayum political discussions bring out the worst in folks.

NSFW, kids, etc. China released video of Hunter smoking crack while getting dirty with some broad.

User Tag List