Page 50 of 68 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter's emails

There are two types of the "anybody but Trump" voters:
    1. The ones who actually really believe in the radical Marxist agenda of the left but don't want to openly admit it yet and use Trump as the way to justify it.

2. People who don't know much, those real "low information voters" who are driven by emotions. They decide on how the person they vote for looks. For them any actors supported by the nuclear mass media campaign would be the most desirable candidate.

I am not yet sure which part is the biggest. Sometimes, when I feel optimistic about the future of this country, I think the second type is the biggest. After all it's actually difficult to get the balanced news these days considering the state of the American mass media...
    Most likely, however, the first group is more prevalent unfortunately. They actually know and accept all the atrocities of the left because they truly believe in the leftist ideology and the ends justify the means. Marxists...

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    Local attorney vs VP is slightly different.

You really think Joe Biden is not, at the very least, compromised by his son's activities?
    Oh yeah, he's compromised big time. Hunter's a damned embarrassment to the entire family. If Biden wins the election the trick is going to be keeping Hunter away from the drugs, hookers and people looking to cash in on Hunters lifestyle. Probably have to have secret service detail 24/7.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    Oh yeah, he's compromised big time. Hunter's a damned embarrassment to the entire family. If Biden wins the election the trick is going to be keeping Hunter away from the drugs, hookers and people looking to cash in on Hunters lifestyle. Probably have to have secret service detail 24/7.
    So...like your average Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Zincwarrior View Post
    At this point, you’re long past reason. There’s not one of the Trump one quarter as fucked up as Hunter Biden.
    #RESIST

Joe Biden AKA Sleepy Joe, AKA "The Big Guy", now AKA Peter Henderson.

https://thenationalpulse.com/breakin...ail-pseudonym/

Quote Originally Posted by cheby View Post
    There are two types of the "anybody but Trump" voters:
    1. The ones who actually really believe in the radical Marxist agenda of the left but don't want to openly admit it yet and use Trump as the way to justify it.

2. People who don't know much, those real "low information voters" who are driven by emotions. They decide on how the person they vote for looks. For them any actors supported by the nuclear mass media campaign would be the most desirable candidate.
    My guess would be 1=10% 2=90%?

If you exclusively watched MSNBC, CNN, or CBC or BBC for a week, I think you'd end up hating Trump so much, that you'd vote for a blind hedgehog for President if it would rid you of the Evil Orange Cheeto.

Probably the only reason Hunter is still alive is because of his father. I've known addicted people and if they don't get help they die. Case in point. I know two families who have had family members with serious drug addictions. One family has financial resources to help the addicted person, the other one doesn't, or I should say didn't. The family with the resources has more or less helped the addicted person to become functional again. The other family had to deal with the grief of a funeral.

I'm not seeing a comparison between Trump and Hunter Biden. In another family, Hunter was probably a dead man.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    At this point, you’re long past reason. There’s not one of the Trump one quarter as fucked up as Hunter Biden.
    Stormy daniels ring a bell.

Stormy daniels ring a bell.
    We are just gonna keep this thread alive and see if you’re man enough to admit when you were wrong.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    Joe Biden AKA Sleepy Joe, AKA "The Big Guy", now AKA Peter Henderson.

https://thenationalpulse.com/breakin...ail-pseudonym/
    But he's no Carlos Danger.

I know its an imperfect analogy, to say the least, but Hunter is kind of like Sterling Archer, with out all the cool spy stuff, and Joe is Malory, with out all the cool spy stuff.
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

User Tag List