Page 43 of 68 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter's emails

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    I think most hardcore regulars here know that I’m a musician, and a classical one at that. I have some pretty strong ties to various NPR affiliates in the western region, so it’s not unusual for me to be tuned to NPR during drive time. I heard a discussion about reporting on this story. Not on the story, itself, but on the reporting—with my own ears. Folks, when stone career professionals are on air, hemming, pausing, and going “uhhhhh....” a lot while speaking very slowly and carefully to avoid a topic, it’s not because they don’t know how to work a nationally syndicated radio microphone during drive time. Those fuckers know that they’ve been caught with pants down on this, and you can absolutely hear it in the discussion as *everyone* studiously tries to ignore the tattooed, roid-raging elephant in the room.

I mean, it was really something. Last time I heard that much dead air interspersed throughout an interview, it was because the radio in my old college POS Toyota was on the fritz.

Anyhoo, carry on, by all means, carry on...

This is about as big of a dereliction of journalistic responsibility as the media mostly ignoring Watergate during 1972.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...cussing-deals/

"A whistleblower CEO and Biden insider, Tony Bobulinski, released a public statement on Wednesday evening backing up the reporting of the New York Post from last week and claiming that he personally witnessed Democrat presidential nominee former Vice President Joe Biden discussing business deals with his son, Hunter Biden."

Well well well.

Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    I wonder if defunding NPR could be accomplished by executive order?
    It's overdue

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...cussing-deals/

"A whistleblower CEO and Biden insider, Tony Bobulinski, released a public statement on Wednesday evening backing up the reporting of the New York Post from last week and claiming that he personally witnessed Democrat presidential nominee former Vice President Joe Biden discussing business deals with his son, Hunter Biden."

Well well well.
    The press conference is crazy.

#RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    The press conference is crazy.
    Holy shitballs.

And it matters not a whit.if you believe any of that shit show you were a Trumpeter in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Zincwarrior View Post
    And it matters not a whit.if you believe any of that shit show you were a Trumpeter in the first place.
    Please check your closets and under the bed. I am pretty sure there is a Russian hiding there. They are fucking everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Zincwarrior View Post
    Do you like dirty cops? Do you like manufactured evidence?
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by cheby View Post
    Please check your closets and under the bed. I am pretty sure there is a Russian hiding there. They are fucking everywhere
    If there is a Russian under my bed, she better look like Cassie Fire.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

User Tag List