Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter's emails

Quote Originally Posted by perlslacker View Post
    Who's "they?"
    The Democratic party, and their media organs.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    The Democratic party, and their media organs.
    I think you're attributing a lot more discipline and organization to the Democratic party than they've historically had.

Quote Originally Posted by perlslacker View Post
    I think you're attributing a lot more discipline and organization to the Democratic party than they've historically had.
    What discipline is needed? Just run the same story at the same time, followed by a quiet talk and a resignation for personal/health/family reasons. It's not that hard.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Site Supporter
    Hopefully there are a few undecided voters out there who will realize that the candidate whose family is on China’s payroll will not stop jobs from going to China,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    Apparently the FBI has had that laptop and everything in it for at least a year. Seems strange that we're just now hearing about it from Rudy (not the justice dept.) right before the election.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hou...r-biden-laptop
    Coincidences.... 2 weeks before the election we get a release of info. Or the FBI had the laptop but didnt release anything.

Amazing how decades of retarded politicians, piss poor "journalism" and divisive politics makes everything a possible conspiracy theory.

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    Hopefully there are a few undecided voters out there who will realize that the candidate whose family is on China’s payroll will not stop jobs from going to China,

This is what the trade war accomplished.

A September 2019 study by Moody’s Analytics found that the trade war had already cost the U.S. economy nearly 300,000 jobs and an estimated 0.3% of real GDP. Other studies put the cost to U.S. GDP at about 0.7%. A 2019 report from Bloomberg Economics estimated that the trade war would cost the U.S. economy $316 billion by the end of 2020, while more recent research from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York and Columbia University found that U.S. companies lost at least $1.7 trillion in the price of their stocks as a result of U.S. tariffs imposed on imports from China.

Numerous studies have found that U.S. companies primarily paid for U.S. tariffs, with the cost estimated at nearly $46 billion. The tariffs forced American companies to accept lower profit margins, cut wages and jobs for U.S. workers, defer potential wage hikes or expansions, and raise prices for American consumers or companies. A spokesperson for the American Farm Bureau stated that “farmers have lost the vast majority of what was once a $24 billion market in China” as a result of Chinese retaliatory actions.
    https://www.brookings.edu/blog/order...-hurt-america/

US jobs took a hit. I know, fake news.
    Last edited by Borderland; 10-15-2020 at 08:26 PM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Site Supporter
    This is what the trade war accomplished.

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/order...-hurt-america/

US jobs took a hit.
    This is not the least bit surprising in the short term. However, the long-term will be far worse if we just continue to accept China’s unfair trade practices and intellectual property and technology theft.

Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

I think it's pretty hard to believe any of the email story is true, given the ridiculous story we're told of how they were "obtained". I'm awaiting any sort of confirmation that they weren't just fabricated, before I care about the contents.

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    This is not the least bit surprising in the short term. However, the long-term will be far worse if we just continue to accept China’s unfair trade practices and intellectual property and technology theft.

Did you buy anything made in China this week? If you did, shame on you.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Site Supporter
    Did you buy anything made in China this week? If you did, shame on you.
    I would love to have more alternatives, but unless this trade war is fought and won, we will have none.

User Tag List