Page 64 of 68 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter's emails

Quote Originally Posted by Zincwarrior View Post
    100,000 people caught Covid today. 1,000 died from it. Halloween us non-existent. Fake emails don't mean shit. This is about Trump. The Dems could be running a refrigerator as candidate.
    And they'd still lose... but at least a little closer than with Biden/Harris...
    You will more often be attacked for what others think you believe than what you actually believe. Expect misrepresentation, misunderstanding, and projection as the modern normal default setting. ~ Quintus Curtius

Then again, if a Democrat was in the White House now and did the exact same things as Trump, the press would be praising them and backing them 100%.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by critter View Post
    And they'd still lose.
    The smart money is on Biden. At least that's what the tote board has up. You must like the to place odds. Not a bad bet because it works against the odds on favorite and the money is there if you can call it.

I lost some money in the Liston Clay fight. That was an early lesson.

The great thing about voting is you don't lose any money when you vote.....for awhile.
    Last edited by Borderland; 10-31-2020 at 07:49 PM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    Then again, if a Democrat was in the White House now and did the exact same things as Trump, the press would be praising them and backing them 100%.
    That's how presidents get elected, defeated or become one term presidents.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    That's how presidents get elected, defeated or become one term presidents.
    Except what the press praises, and what is actually good for the country are two opposite things.

Which means absolutely no non-Leftist president is ever going to get praised by the media, no matter what good they do for the country. Even John McCain became Literally Hitler when he ran for president, and the media loved, loved, loved him.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Except what the press praises, and what is actually good for the country are two opposite things.

Which means absolutely no non-Leftist president is ever going to get praised by the media, no matter what good they do for the country. Even John McCain became Literally Hitler when he ran for president, and the media loved, loved, loved him.
    The media didn't love John McCain. Maybe I missed the sarc. They sure as hell didn't love Sarah Palin. MSM controls the narrative. Most successful candidates know that.

https://www.politico.com/story/2008/...e-press-014982
    Last edited by Borderland; 10-31-2020 at 08:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    The media didn't love John McCain. Maybe I missed the sac. They sure as hell didn't love Sarah Palin. MSM controls the narrative. Most successful candidates know that.

https://www.politico.com/story/2008/...e-press-014982
    They loved him before he ran for Pres, and the loved him when he went back to being Mr. Compromise in the Senate after.

They loved him before he ran for Pres, and the loved him when he went back to being Mr. Compromise in the Senate after.
    He was a maverick That was the 2000 GOP presidential campaign theme. Much like the 2016 theme that got Trump elected on as a non political DC outsider. Works some of time.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    Are they dying from COVID or with COVID?

Why are they not prescribed HCQ and zinc early into the disease?
    Hes full of shit. Its all mainstream media bullshit hes quoting. And hes probably not answering because hes got you on block and cant see your post.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    Hes full of shit. Its all mainstream media bullshit hes quoting. And hes probably not answering because hes got you on block and cant see your post.
    That's probably true.

Sometimes I wish I could put myself on block.

User Tag List