Page 42 of 68 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter's emails

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    President Trump’s “A Team” turnover is 91% as of October 7, 2020.

Here's a comparison of other presidents and their turnover. Trump has a pretty unorthodox style.

https://www.brookings.edu/research/t...dministration/

At some point I guess one would have to ask the question. Is it me or everyone else in the room?
    Irrelevant information.

When damn near everyone else in the room has gone against the grain before day 1 of this presidency, I'm gonna go with it's everyone else.

Back to Hunter’s email & computer problems.

Today one of Hunter’s “business partners” apparently said something to the effect “Yep! That there is a genuine email off Hunter’s computer. I got one too”

Does this look like a controlled release from a damaged dam to anyone else? We knew the DNC machine was going to move Uncle Joe out of Kamala’s way but the odds were on dementia or COVID taking him out of contention. Not stupidity from his kid.

Quote Originally Posted by 36trap View Post
    Irrelevant information.

When damn near everyone else in the room has gone against the grain before day 1 of this presidency, I'm gonna go with it's everyone else.
    Must be a trend.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Obama went through five chiefs of staff in 8 years, four in his first four years. . Trump is on number four, so conceivably he could be right about the same when he finishes out his second term.

As a business owner and CEO, I am not directly responsible for hiring and firing. Yes, I can hire or fire anyone I want, but I'm not in charge of that. I have someone who takes care of that and she is essentially my chief of staff and the only person currently on staff I have actually hired. When I have an issue with someone I go to her first and ask her to fix it. If she performs her job well she gets to keep her job.

Politics is a sucky business and you see massive turnover regardless of whom is in charge. Trump has it doubly hard because he tried to bring in people not used to the way things work in the White House. Trump did not have the benefit of a Republican or Democrat machine behind him that put people in positions that knew how to play the game. Honestly, Trump is the closest thing to being an independent that has been elected to the presidency. He has been constantly shanghaied every step of the way by never-Trump Republicans and Democrats.

He holds a level of responsibility, sure, but I don't think it's as big of a deal as many people think it is.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart Carter View Post
    This is interesting from Fox News:
    I read that earlier today and thought it sounded like just some guys talking/thinking out loud.

What would be interesting is if they made any overtures that were responded to indicating interest.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by Rick R View Post
    Back to Hunter’s email & computer problems.

Today one of Hunter’s “business partners” apparently said something to the effect “Yep! That there is a genuine email off Hunter’s computer. I got one too”

Does this look like a controlled release from a damaged dam to anyone else? We knew the DNC machine was going to move Uncle Joe out of Kamala’s way but the odds were on dementia or COVID taking him out of contention. Not stupidity from his kid.
    Is that the one that's in jail or the one that's going to jail? Not that it matters.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    What do you think would happen if you owned an NFL team and replaced your head coach every year?
    Name:  dal.png
Views: 258
Size:  15.2 KB
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Name:  dal.png
Views: 258
Size:  15.2 KB
    Seattle played them already this season. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I don't keep up with Dallas. WTH happened?

From Older Offspring after a discussion of coffee:

"If it doesn't come from the Kaffa province of Ethiopia, it's just hot roasted-bean juice."

I wonder if defunding NPR could be accomplished by executive order?

User Tag List