Page 60 of 68 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter's emails

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Yes, none of the Party media cares.
    I’m disappointed that we are no closer to the contents of the thumb drive 72 hours from Election Day. Carlson teasing the damning nature of the documents followed by silence is a threat to his credibility.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    As far as the 'laptops' - no one cares except the fixated on Fox , OAN and other outlet junkies.
    It's sad how mentally ossified you are. Open your mind, listen to left wing, gay journalist Glenn Greenwald discourse on people like you.

#RESIST

Site Supporter
    Run some exercises with a handcuffed briefcase. It is a total pain and painful. Given that a knife could take your hand off if you were disabled - it's stupid. I guess it could prevent a purse snatcher. Seems kind of archaic for shipping nowadays. The fun is when you can't get the cuffs off and everyone has a suggestion. Usually a crappy pair or key.

As far as the 'laptops' - no one cares except the fixated on Fox , OAN and other outlet junkies.

Do you want the USA to be Latin America?

I’m not trying to be mean with the following. You worked in academia for years, a very unhealthy environment for anyone, and an environment that does not usually encourage wisdom or deep or clear thinking. It is unfortunate that the institutions have been corrupted, because teaching and learning are most wonderful endeavors.

Without doubt, some prefer the USA to lose than for Trump to win.

"Is there a good, single place to get caught up on this for someone who hasn’t followed it since the very beginning?"

I liked Greenwald's take. To put it mildly, he is not someone who is pro-Trump, or even vaguely right wing, so he isn't just making the usual partisan noise.

His tl;dr - while some of the details have a fishy aroma, Biden should go on the record to confirm or deny what's out there, and the media should be holding his feet to the fire to do so.

https://greenwald.substack.com/p/art...biden-censored

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Yes, none of the Party media cares.
    Or any international media.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    I’m disappointed that we are no closer to the contents of the thumb drive 72 hours from Election Day. Carlson teasing the damning nature of the documents followed by silence is a threat to his credibility.
    Threat? He has none.

Unfortunately he's reverted back to the form that I used to find objectionable in years past. There was a refreshing hiatus from that clown show for a few months. C'est la vie.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    The laptops will not influence the election. You may wish to be otherwise. As far as being an academic, educating thousands of young people ,older folks returning to school to better themselves, makes me proud. If you don’t think that is worthwhile, Newbie that’s just too damn bad.

Tucker is the new Geraldo. He has a nose for sniffing through the old garbage.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Site Supporter
    The laptops will not influence the election. You may wish to be otherwise. As far as being an academic, educating thousands of young people ,older folks returning to school to better themselves, makes me proud. If you don’t think that is worthwhile, Newbie that’s just too damn bad.

I think quality education is beyond worthwhile. Unfortunately the world of academia is providing that less and less .My hope is that you imparted them with more wisdom than you often display here.

You may be correct on the laptop. With the media ignoring the corruption of the left, a media that hates America, the dangerous amount of early voting that takes place, and a large portion of the population who doesn’t understand the fight we are in, I don’t have high hopes the laptop issue will make a difference.

User Tag List