Page 49 of 68 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter's emails

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    So unless the feds comes up with some indictments I'm just going to say it's one big witch hunt.
    Best laugh I've had in a while. Thanks!

Hillary's server wasn't illegal enough for an indictment either, I agree.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Best laugh I've had in a while. Thanks!

Hillary's server wasn't illegal enough for an indictment either, I agree.
    You're welcome. The difference was Hillary was the secretary of state and Joe was the VP. When it comes to indictments it helps to have connections. Same is true even when you get indicted, convicted, sentenced and then pardoned. Either way it's like it never happened. Just pretend it never happened. It isn't worth a blood clot.

Just be thankful Hunter is all cleaned up now and Joe promises to keep a watchful eye on his business deals.
    Last edited by Borderland; 10-23-2020 at 07:33 PM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincwarrior View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hun...ered-questions

Fox now saying no link, no evidence. Trumpeters suckered again.
    Not exactly. There was no evidence that Joe actually received money. Plenty of evidence he was involved and lied about it. Notice how he answered in the debate that he has never received money from a foreign government. Notice how no one has ever denied that the laptop wasn't Hunter's or that any of the emails produced from any of the parties were fake or false. So you have 4 people with emails to and from each other plus the laptop. And one of those people emphasized how paranoid Joe was about his name or participation becoming public.

There is evidence that he met with at least two people connected to Hunter's dealings when he claimed he knew nothing about Hunter's dealings.
    With liberty and justice for all...must be 18, void where prohibited, some restrictions may apply, not available in all states.

Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    You say things like that, which indicate that you've picked your side, and are actually happy with it.

Can you tell me what draws you to the current Biden ticket? What parts of their official platform do you wish to see them accomplish? If you've already explained this in the other 2,471 political threads we've had, a simple link to that answer would be appreciated.

For the record, I'm not here to convince anyone of anything. I'm a live and let live guy. I'm simply interested in the reasoning behind your obvious choice and strong feelings.

ETA: I'm not happy with my choice, or our choices. Sadly, I'm picking the lesser of two evils as I see it, yet again.
    He's not Trump.

He's not Trump.
    Fair enough, given I voted for Trump in '16 because "not Clinton".

That being said, I think there's more riding on this one. So, Biden wins, then what? What's he pushing that you're willing to settle for because "He's not Trump"?

Site Supporter
    He's not Trump.
    Besides that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart Carter View Post
    Not exactly. There was no evidence that Joe actually received money. Plenty of evidence he was involved and lied about it. Notice how he answered in the debate that he has never received money from a foreign government. Notice how no one has ever denied that the laptop wasn't Hunter's or that any of the emails produced from any of the parties were fake or false. So you have 4 people with emails to and from each other plus the laptop. And one of those people emphasized how paranoid Joe was about his name or participation becoming public.

There is evidence that he met with at least two people connected to Hunter's dealings when he claimed he knew nothing about Hunter's dealings.
    Aww geez, Hunter isn't running for president. He's a crack smoking derelict living off of his fathers political position. Anyone here have a kid staying out of prison because of their family. I know a prominent attorney who has a daughter who is a crack head and has been arrested numerous time for dealing drugs. Do you think she's in prison? Nope. Doing just fine because her dad knows the local judges and is a player in the community. He pays her rent, fines and bills. I think he's paid for her rehab twice. His grand kids are pretty important to him and he has a few million to burn.

Nobody gives a shit unless Joe has taken some money from the Ukraine or China. None of that has been proven and you don't hear a peep out of Barr and Wray even though Trump is expressing great dissatisfaction because of their non-performance to cripple his opponent. Might have something to do with professional ethics but I'm sure Trump wouldn't know anything about that.
    Last edited by Borderland; 10-23-2020 at 11:03 PM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    Aww geez, Hunter isn't running for president. He's a crack smoking derelict living off of his fathers political position. Anyone here have a kid staying out of prison because of their family. I know a prominent attorney who has a daughter who is a crack head and has been arrested numerous time for dealing drugs. Do you think she's in prison? Nope. Doing just fine because her dad knows the local judges and is a player in the community. He pays her rent, fines and bills. I think he's paid for her rehab twice. His grand kids are pretty important to him and he has a few million to burn.

Nobody gives a shit unless Joe has taken some money from the Ukraine or China. None of that has been proven and you don't hear a peep out of Barr and Wray even though Trump is expressing great dissatisfaction because of their non-performance to cripple his opponent. Might have something to do with professional ethics but I'm sure Trump wouldn't know anything about that.
    Local attorney vs VP is slightly different.

You really think Joe Biden is not, at the very least, compromised by his son's activities?

Site Supporter
    On the question of whether Joe Biden received any money or not, how many people here really believe that $10,000,000/year was really for "introductions only?"

Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    Fair enough, given I voted for Trump in '16 because "not Clinton".

That being said, I think there's more riding on this one. So, Biden wins, then what? What's he pushing that you're willing to settle for because "He's not Trump"?
    The anyone but trump voters are too emotionally invested in their disdain to give any solid answers.

They don’t believe anything except orange man and will rationalize anything because of it.

Personally I believe if one is so vested in anti trump that anyone saying anything will work - there are plenty of pretty unamerikan places one could move without trashing the place for the rest of us.

Most folks just want to be left alone - and if there is one promise Camel-a and buyin’ dem will keep- it’s refusing to leave you alone - and using “we aren’t trump” as the bus they’ll get there in

User Tag List