Page 1 of 68 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter's emails

Hunter's emails

Has anybody seen this today? Apparently in one of Hunter's emails he told his daughter he's been the one footing the bill for the family for 30 years.

"In the text, Hunter says that he has been paying for everything for 30 years and it has been tough, but that he won’t take 50% of her salary as “Pop” did."

If this pans out, stick a fork in Joe- he's done.

https://www.redstate.com/scotthounsell/2020/10/15/october-surprise-giuliani-reveals-texts-from-hunter-saying-biden-got-half-of-his-contracts/

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It has to be fought for and defended by each generation." - Ronald Reagan

This literally only is on your radar if you were going to vote for Trump already.

Some animals are more equal than others.

There are different sets of rules for them than there are for you and me. I can only trust that the field is currently being leveled, but they’ve all gotten away with it for so long it is hard to believe anything will ever change.

More is going to come out, I reckon. True or not, it’s going to eclipse the Biden narrative of “But Trump personally infected everyone with COVID!!!”

Should be an interesting next couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by delphidoc View Post
    Has anybody seen this today? Apparently in one of Hunter's emails he told his daughter he's been the one footing the bill for the family for 30 years.

"In the text, Hunter says that he has been paying for everything for 30 years and it has been tough, but that he won’t take 50% of her salary as “Pop” did."

If this pans out, stick a fork in Joe- he's done.

https://www.redstate.com/scotthounsell/2020/10/15/october-surprise-giuliani-reveals-texts-from-hunter-saying-biden-got-half-of-his-contracts/

Apparently the FBI has had that laptop and everything in it for at least a year. Seems strange that we're just now hearing about it from Rudy (not the justice dept.) right before the election.

The Post reported that the FBI was in possession of the laptop on which the emails were found in December 2019 -- right in the middle of the impeachment of President Trump over remarks he made to the Ukrainian president about Biden’s conduct in the country.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hou...r-biden-laptop
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    Apparently the FBI has had that laptop and everything in it for at least a year. Seems strange that we're just now hearing about it from Rudy right before the election.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hou...r-biden-laptop

The Access Hollywood tape that was released in October 2016 was from 2005

Site Supporter
    We’re so tribalized today that if a video of a politician surfaced showing them raping puppies while punching toddlers in the face the other side would automatically defend their guy by claiming he was providing therapeutic services for the welfare of both.

Nothing that one side thinks is important is even aknowledged or considered by the other. Believing otherwise is delusional at best. That’s one reason why in 2020 America we occasionally kill each other at political rallies.
    im strong, i can run faster than train

If this is the best the Russians can do this time around, Trump's screwed. It's like they're not even trying anymore.

I don't think it's going to effect the election much, but it will if Biden loses. Because knowing the causes after the effects show up is super easy.

Either way, I do suspect that Gropey Joe will get hit with the full scandal press after the election. If he wins, they'll want him gone to give a space to Harris. If he loses, they'll need a scapegoat.
    The poor, dumb bastidge doesn't know that it would be better for him and his family if he did lose.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    If he wins, they'll want him gone to give a space to Harris. If he loses, they'll need a scapegoat.
    Who's "they?"

User Tag List