Thread: Even the baddest man in the world

Even the baddest man in the world

reaches for a gun when things get dicey

https://www.lowkickmma.com/jon-jones...shotgun-video/

"Would be Robber" or "Drug dealer that stiffed Jones on cocaine and steroids"?

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    "Would be Robber" or "Drug dealer that stiffed Jones on cocaine and steroids"?
    I know where my betting money would land

Site Supporter
    Jon Jones was our client at the performance shop I worked at. We built his C7 Z06 to a pretty fun level and did some basic tuning work on his Ford Raptor. This was 2015-ish after his first go-round with bad decisions and he was on the upswing.
    He was always very courteous and easygoing and very easy to work with. When he'd visit the shop we'd make small talk about a variety of things, including guns. While some of our techs played show and tell with their toolbox guns, Mr Jones demonstrated some genuinely safe and reasonably squared away firearm handling. I did talk with the techs later about showing off toolbox guns to customers, regardless of clout or celebrity. But no harm no foul in that case.

I honestly hated seeing Jon Jones fall from grace, because he genuinely left a good impression with me, and celebrity MMA fighters don't usually impress me at all.

That said, this is just another night in ABQ, and honestly I'd call it around a 60-70% chance that would-be robber guy had no idea whose house that was.

User Tag List