Page 55 of 68 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter's emails

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    Oh man, there's a lot of stuff out there. It's an election year.

https://www.newsweek.com/aubrey-o-da...tweets-1541628
    Salacious but none of that is criminal or treasonous.

Name:  3CC00258-BFF9-4D91-A1E4-729D19F4B604.jpg
Views: 348
Size:  32.7 KB
    #RESIST

NPR being seen as centrist is loopy. 404: no credibility found.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Name:  3CC00258-BFF9-4D91-A1E4-729D19F4B604.jpg
Views: 348
Size:  32.7 KB
    Please tell me that is not real.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    Please tell me that is not real.
    It is not real, but with how biased Snopes is, it's certainly believable.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Salacious but none of that is criminal or treasonous.
    True, but by your same logic, until someone is actually convicted of a crime or treason it is neither. It's just a story in the media which was my point.

Do you think Trump taking 5.4 million dollars from the Chinese Gov't since he became president is treasonous? Some people might. I just chalk it up to business unless the feds indict somebody. A lot of gnashing of teeth over not much.
    Last edited by Borderland; 10-26-2020 at 10:02 AM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Site Supporter
    True, but by your same logic, until someone is actually convicted of a crime or treason it is neither. It's just a story in the media which was my point.

Do you think Trump taking 5.4 million dollars from the Chinese Gov't since he became president is treasonous? Some people might. I just chalk it up to business unless the feds indict somebody. A lot of gnashing of teeth over not much.
    The other issue with the link you posted is the targeting of Baron Trump. I said this with Bush's daughters, and again with Obama's daughters, targeting minor children for political attacks, especially those not seeking the spot light is pure scum-baggery.

Unlike adults or say Greta Thuneberg who makes herself a player, is it a great revelation that a 14 year old who is likely on the autism spectrum might hate to interact with people on a constant basis ?

The article would have had the same effect without mention of Baron Trump but it's inclusion does show both O'Day and Newsweek's true colors.

Oh man, there's a lot of stuff out there. It's an election year.

https://www.newsweek.com/aubrey-o-da...tweets-1541628
    Not even close to comparable.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    The other issue with the link you posted is the targeting of Baron Trump. I said this with Bush's daughters, and again with Obama's daughters, targeting minor children for political attacks, especially those not seeking the spot light is pure scum-baggery.

Unlike adults or say Greta Thuneberg who makes herself a player, is it a great revelation that a 14 year old who is likely on the autism spectrum might hate to interact with people on a constant basis ?

The article would have had the same effect without mention of Baron Trump but it's inclusion does show both O'Day and Newsweek's true colors.
    So why target anyone in the presidents family....or Joe Biden's family? Because they happen to be related and are adults that makes them eligible as targets? Your logic escapes me here. I had an uncle that ran for US senate in TX. Should I be an eligible target because I was an adult at the time?
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

So why target anyone in the presidents family....or Joe Biden's family? Because they happen to be related and are adults that makes them eligible as targets? Your logic escapes me here. I had an uncle that ran for US senate in TX. Should I be an eligible target because I was an adult at the time?
    Because minors.
    #RESIST

User Tag List