Page 29 of 68 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter's emails

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    There's no need for a label until he wins the election, if he wins. We can have a contest in Nov. and LL can choose the winner with member contributions as prizes. LL isn't eligible because he already has conflicting interests and he's a bad judge of character.
    Never mind, I sort of get it.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by Zincwarrior View Post
    It's all the same. These are all Biden Bad threads on a pistol forum.
    Is this the part where you explain to us all that Biden and his party are not anti Second Amendment? Please continue.
    #RESIST

Hunter's emails mean nothing. Both sides have gone all-in and laid their cards out. It's not a "Trump vs Biden" election at this point. You either value the Constitution and framework of individual rights and liberties this country was founded on, or you don't. Yes or No. That's your choice, keep it or tear it down. Should be the easiest election you've ever voted in.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...illion-likely/

"According to US treasury documents provided by the Senate Finance and Homeland Security Committees, Hunter Biden was paid $3.5 million from the Mayor of Moscow’s wife. The report by the Senate Finance and Homeland Security Committees was released last month and it was devastating. Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Yelena Baturina, the wife of the former mayor of Moscow."

According to this source, it was a $200M deal:

"According to emails and documents, Yelena Baturina laundered funds into the US in avoidance of sanctions, Devon Archer claimed the firm received $200 million."
    This is one of the points that all the Russian disinformation conspiracy theorists miss: we have more than just the laptop. Did the Russians also infiltrate the banks and file false Treasury reports?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Is this the part where you explain to us all that Biden and his party are not anti Second Amendment? Please continue.
    Not at all. On the other hand Trump is calling for the imprisonment of his rivals. You remember what the whole point of the Second Amendment was there to protect against.

You have sold your souls to the dictatorship the Founding Fathers freed us from and are doing jackboots for. Shame.

Site Supporter
    Not at all. On the other hand Trump is calling for the imprisonment of his rivals. You remember what the whole point of the Second Amendment was there to protect against.

You have sold your souls to the dictatorship the Founding Fathers freed us from and are doing jackboots for. Shame.
    Hillary’s still not in jail. As far as I can tell, the bombast is bombasting bombastically. As expected.

And his son does not seem to be trading on multi-million dollar business deals using his father’s political influence.

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar

But...is he not calling for their imprisonment on the basis of crimes he alleges they've committed?

That's not at all what the 2A is intended to prevent. Anyone who believes someone else has committed an undetected crime, and I would think in particular a crime covered up by dint of their political connections, is perfectly within their rights to call for that person to be imprisoned.

He could be wrong about his rivals being involved in criminal activity, but he's not trying to have rogue elements within the CIA abduct Hillary Clinton and taker her to a black site in Yemen. He's saying that she should be in prison.

I don't follow US politics closely enough to know whether it's likely that she's actually committed crimes but it doesn't seem beyond the realm of possibility. He may take a lot of verbal shortcuts but the fact that he said "Lock her up" not "launch a full and complete investigation into possible crimes by the previous administration, crimes which I believe they have committed on the following grounds: A, B, and C" is rhetoric, not actual authoritarian rule.
    This is a thread where I built a boat I designed and which I very occasionally update with accounts of using it, which is really fun as long as I'm not driving over logs and blowing up the outboard.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ilding-a-skiff

Site Supporter

Since when does being a political opponent exempt one from experiencing consequences for breaking the law?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Hmmm. I wasn't aware Keith Olbermann was a member here.
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Site Supporter

¿Que?

User Tag List