Page 35 of 68 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter's emails

Quote Originally Posted by MickAK View Post
    Seems like they would mention that. I guess Christopher Wray isn't much of a mentioner.
    I'm not sure the FBI director wants to say something like that this close to an election. All of these investigations are on going. What if Trump gets reelected and he calls you into his office and asks who you voted for. What do you say? You better not say Biden cause there goes your pension.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    Hey your former agency makes me commit the sin of “thou shall not covet”.

That job in the 70s and 80s would have been out of this world amazing. In fact it’s such a dream gig that I almost can’t bare to think on it!

On a serious note, I wish the upper admin in most of LE had YOUR mindset. Certainly there are things I might disagree with in anyone’s policy other than my own, but at least you would know admin had your back, and more importantly, the back of the community/country.
    Those most qualified to actually do the job, and do it well, are the least likely to to want to enter the political battlefield that comes with it. There's always an ass to kiss at that level. Individuals with integrity simply can't do that. They do what's right even when it's neither expedient nor advantageous to themselves. Doesn't sound like many admins I've encountered -- though I'm sure they must exist... somewhere...
    You will more often be attacked for what others think you believe than what you actually believe. Expect misrepresentation, misunderstanding, and projection as the modern normal default setting. ~ Quintus Curtius

Let he whom isn’t banging his dead brother’s wife cast the first meth pipe.
    #RESIST

More emails, just 26,000 is all, but these aren’t from Hunter’s laptop. They’re from one of his business associates, now serving time in prison.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...e-china-obama/

The Biden’s China dealings concern me more than anything else. Why would the VP of the USA even entertain the idea of his son dealing with the Chinese? Even if it’s legitimate, it looks bad.

Last edited by wvincent; 10-20-2020 at 10:25 PM.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Quote Originally Posted by Zincwarrior View Post
    Considering this is in line with previous Russian dumps and Trump was trying to blackmail Ukraine to get first on Biden...meh.

Meanwhile Trump's wants to fire Fauci and we're above 220,000 dead now.
    Ok i had a neighbor say the exact same number to me lately. So what is the point?
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    Ok i had a neighbor say the exact same number to me lately. So what is the point?
    And 50% of the dead are in NY, NJ, and Connecticut. Andrew Cuomo sent those people back to the nursing homes and that us somehow Trump's fault.
    It's a distraction. The left is desperate trying to avoid taking about Biden's son

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by cheby View Post
    And 50% of the dead are in NY, NJ, and Connecticut. Andrew Cuomo sent those people back to the nursing homes and that us somehow Trump's fault.
    It's a distraction. The left is desperate trying to avoid taking about Biden's son
    Adding to this point, Biden has not proposed to do anything that Trump has not actually done, called him xenophobic when he first acted, and has no solution other than throwing money at the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Quote Originally Posted by cheby View Post
    Not only that, at the beginning of the shitfest when Trump was showing growing concern, Cuomo and that idiot mayor were telling people to go to restaurants, go to theaters, live your lives -- and in effect - cram your asses into the subways and spread that virus! And of course, that's somehow Orange Man's fault.
    You will more often be attacked for what others think you believe than what you actually believe. Expect misrepresentation, misunderstanding, and projection as the modern normal default setting. ~ Quintus Curtius

User Tag List