Page 28 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter's emails

Quote Originally Posted by Zincwarrior View Post
    You forgot the mo st likely one, the FBI thinks they are disinformation fakes or not illegal.
    Like I said, the FBI would still be obligated to brief the House and Senate Intelligence Committees that someone was spinning up fraudulent allegations against the presumptive nominee of a major political party in an attempt to undermine a US Presidential Election.

Of course, we are talking about the most sophisticated law enforcement agency in the world. One that is comprised of career professionals of the highest caliber and with the sharpest legal minds...that somehow managed to be duped into a massive investigation, costing tens of millions of taxpayer dollars, by a cheap piece of Russian propaganda supplied by the Clinton Campaign. Only the best and brightest...
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    When your AG is Holder/Lynch and your FBI chief is Comey, is that a surprise?

Obama adm was shameless in their corruption.
    They were, but they had all the bases covered and they knew it. They knew there were problems but they knew what they were and how to fix them. Joe Biden, Hillary and Holder were all problems. Holder was the only one that had to leave when Obama couldn't cover for him anymore. He essentially perjured himself and congress was about 2 weeks from nailing his ass when he resigned. Happened to Spiro Agnew also.

Trumps biggest problem always has been the fact that he wasn't a DC insider. I saw all of this coming when he started his crusade against Comey and Sessions. I'm not sure Trumps empire will survive even when he leaves office. There's going to be some old scores to settle. He said it himself, "maybe I’ll have to leave the country, I don’t know".
    Last edited by Borderland; 10-19-2020 at 05:26 PM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRoland View Post
    I’m a shill, I guess, but I’m wondering this myself. He has to know it’s going to be a main point in the next debate.
    Denial engages the crazy. Keep focusing on what people care about." It's the Covid Stupid."

This is how you literally kill your own party in the next election, because it's literally insane.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...sm-coronavirus

This is how you literally kill your own party in the next election, because it's literally insane.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...sm-coronavirus
    This thread is about Hunter's emails . The COVID political thread is here:
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....olitics-Thread

Quote Originally Posted by cheby View Post
    This thread is about Hunter's emails . The COVID political thread is here:
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....olitics-Thread
    It's all the same. These are all Biden Bad threads on a pistol forum.

It's all the same. These are all Biden Bad threads on a pistol forum.
    Biden is pretty bad for pistols, standard cap mags, defensive rifles and carbines... doesn't surprise me

Hair Sniffin' Antigun Creepy Shoot 'em in the Leg Man Bad!
    You will more often be attacked for what others think you believe than what you actually believe. Expect misrepresentation, misunderstanding, and projection as the modern normal default setting. ~ Quintus Curtius

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...illion-likely/

"According to US treasury documents provided by the Senate Finance and Homeland Security Committees, Hunter Biden was paid $3.5 million from the Mayor of Moscow’s wife. The report by the Senate Finance and Homeland Security Committees was released last month and it was devastating. Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Yelena Baturina, the wife of the former mayor of Moscow."

According to this source, it was a $200M deal:

"According to emails and documents, Yelena Baturina laundered funds into the US in avoidance of sanctions, Devon Archer claimed the firm received $200 million."

...And by the way, where is Hunter? I mean, actually, where is he? Anybody got a clue?

Quote Originally Posted by critter View Post
    Biden is pretty bad for pistols, standard cap mags, defensive rifles and carbines... doesn't surprise me

Hair Sniffin' Antigun Creepy Shoot 'em in the Leg Man Bad!
    There's no need for a label until he wins the election, if he wins. We can have a contest in Nov. and LL can choose the winner with member contributions as prizes. LL isn't eligible because he already has conflicting interests and he's a bad judge of character.

Put me down for a Sig P-229 Fobus OWB paddle holster. Anybody else?
    Last edited by Borderland; 10-19-2020 at 07:26 PM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

User Tag List