Page 36 of 68 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter's emails

Quote Originally Posted by cheby View Post
    And 50% of the dead are in NY, NJ, and Connecticut. Andrew Cuomo sent those people back to the nursing homes and that us somehow Trump's fault.
    It's a distraction. The left is desperate trying to avoid taking about Biden's son
    It was more than a few days ago. This was before the laptop revelation.I would have asked him but I thought maybe that conversation wouldnt end well.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

I am watching the Republican senators up for reelection. Most of them are soft-pedaling on support for POTUS and NONE of them is calling for Senate hearings into the emails and possible bribery/foreign influence/emoluments of former VP Biden. Instead there are letters being sent to the FBI about a "duty to inform".

If these senators thought it would help, there would be calls for Senate investigations. Yet there are none. This tells me that either the senators do not believe the emails are genuine or do not believe the scandal will make a difference in their own elections.

It should come as no surprise to anyone that the senate is filled with gutless wonders on both sides of the aisle. The American people are far down their list of concerns.

If it weren't for trying to keep the Dems out, I'd want to cast 'em all out.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter

Hunter's emails

I have always thought that the reason so many career politicians on both sides of the aisle hate Trump is that, whatever valid or invalid criticisms can be made, he is not a gutless wonder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    Any day now, any day now.

Seriously though, I know you lean a bit left of my stance, I mean, I'm certainly not one of Glenn's "true believers", but I am certainly right of center.
    So, what is your personal, unabashed opinion of the whole laptop, hard drive issue?
    I personally think the timing stinks to high hell, and the fact that Bannon is involved makes me want to go take a hot shower and scrub with a really stiff brush, cause that dude is just gross.
    I really don't think it is going to make any difference. It may be shady as fuck, but shady ain't really a crime, yet.
    For many reasons already cited on this thread I don't think this amounts too much and especially not in comparison with you know who and his family's shenanigans. It's a Hail Mary play at the 11th hour. Numerous sketchy individuals involved, demonstrably in front of our own eyes sketchy. So I am not spending much of my RAM on the topic.

PM sent.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Damn, there goes my costume idea.

Name:  hunter.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  50.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by farscott View Post
    I am watching the Republican senators up for reelection. Most of them are soft-pedaling on support for POTUS and NONE of them is calling for Senate hearings into the emails and possible bribery/foreign influence/emoluments of former VP Biden. Instead there are letters being sent to the FBI about a "duty to inform".

If these senators thought it would help, there would be calls for Senate investigations. Yet there are none. This tells me that either the senators do not believe the emails are genuine or do not believe the scandal will make a difference in their own elections.
    It's probably up to the DOJ to put forth something that would incriminate the Biden crime syndicate now. Many of those GOP senators are riding the Trump ghost train.

Evidently Trump has been paying taxes in China.

Trump Organization lawyer Alan Garten, who refused to name the Chinese bank that holds the account, told the Times in a statement that the Trump Organization "opened an account with a Chinese bank having offices in the United States in order to pay the local taxes" tied with its push to do business in the country.
    The plot thickens.
    Last edited by Borderland; 10-21-2020 at 09:50 AM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Supposedly more financial revelations today.
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    It's probably up to the DOJ to put forth something that would incriminate the Biden crime syndicate now. Many of those GOP senators are riding the Trump ghost train.

Evidently Trump has been paying taxes in China.

The plot thickens.
    I would expect anyone with legitimate business in a country to pay taxes there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

User Tag List