Page 6 of 68 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter's emails

Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post
    so that's where Blazing Saddles got the inspiration for "authentic frontier gibberish" guy.

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    What is absolutely known at this point is that someone who was kicked out of the military for drug use and could not hold a job before his father became Vice President suddenly became the subject of treasury reports from banks for very large payments from questionable foreign individuals. The emails mostly confirm what we already knew.
    Oh, yes. It's obvious why Hunter got the jobs based on his father.

Just for amusement, my conspiracy theory on Hunter's computer (because everyone has a right to a conspiracy theory) is:

1. Russian's hacked Hunter's computer & phone.

2. They cloned what they hacked onto three different Mac books in bad shape.

3. They researched the area where Hunter lived to find a computer repairman who was sympathetic to Trump and had very bad eyesight.

4. They put Beau Biden foundation stickers on the computers.

5. They found (or created through plastic surgery) a Hunter Biden lookalike and had him drop off the laptops at said repair shop.

And/Or

6. The person at repair shop was a Russian sleeper asset.

Alternate conspiracy theory.

G. Gordon Liddy broke into computer store and planted the Biden rigged computer along with a repair form with a non-existent phone number.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Just getting the base excited to increase turnout and to SEND A CHECK (or make an online contribution).
    I would bet money if this was a Trump kid, you’d be saying something different.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by Ed L View Post
    Oh, yes. It's obvious why Hunter got the jobs based on his father.

Just for amusement, my conspiracy theory on Hunter's computer (because everyone has a right to a conspiracy theory) is:

1. Russian's hacked Hunter's computer & phone.

2. They cloned what they hacked onto three different Mac books in bad shape.

3. They researched the area where Hunter lived to find a computer repairman who was sympathetic to Trump and had very bad eyesight.

4. They put Beau Biden foundation stickers on the computers.

5. They found (or created through plastic surgery) a Hunter Biden lookalike and had him drop off the laptops at said repair shop.

And/Or

6. The person at repair shop was a Russian sleeper asset.

Alternate conspiracy theory.

G. Gordon Liddy broke into computer store and planted the Biden rigged computer along with a repair form with a non-existent phone number.
    I'm a piker. I have to do better.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I would bet money if this was a Trump kid, you’d be saying something different.
    NO, they are all about the base and send a check. I don't know if I said it here but I've always thought Hunter was corrupt and feeding off his father. The Rudy story does seem to be baloney though.

The basic principle now is that one accepts the corruption of the candidate for the program he or she will perhaps implement. The sad thing is the true believers who won't admit to the flaws in their choice.

NO, they are all about the base and send a check. I don't know if I said it here but I've always thought Hunter was corrupt and feeding off his father. The Rudy story does seem to be baloney though.

The basic principle now is that one accepts the corruption of the candidate for the program he or she will perhaps implement. The sad thing is the true believers who won't admit to the flaws in their choice.
    They need someone to believe in. It's human nature to have a champion.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

The Rudy story is baloney? Did you read the texts between Hunter and Naomi Biden? What part of the story is baloney? All of it? Like the visit with Joe Biden that he denied and then retracted said denial in 24 hours?

I guess I’m one of those true believers you just passively aggressively called out. #OhWell

I like to think I’m voting for the side that is appointing judges that understand the Constitution, is pro business, is combatting the use of federal funds for SJW nonsensical bullshit, and isn’t for literally confiscating our firearms. Damnit, I’m SO BLIND. Were I so wise enough to just say both sides are equally bad and just then explain to all others how wrong they are
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    He screwed himself with

1. Read my lips: No new taxes.
    2. "Luxury Tax"

I've never had this thought before, but I wonder if not doing that one move could have prevented the whole Clinton era.
    Perot and his "giant sucking sound" split the vote although GHWB did not run a great campaign. President Clinton got 43% of the popular vote, President Bush got 37%, and Perot got 19%. Many Perot voters would have otherwise voted for President Bush, flipping some states (e.g. PA) for the electoral college. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_U...n_Pennsylvania

That being said, Perot was right as NAFTA did lead to a huge loss of American manufacturing jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by farscott View Post
    Perot and his "giant sucking sound" split the vote although GHWB did not run a great campaign. President Clinton got 43% of the popular vote, President Bush got 37%, and Perot got 19%. Many Perot voters would have otherwise voted for President Bush, flipping some states (e.g. PA) for the electoral college. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_U...n_Pennsylvania

That being said, Perot was right as NAFTA did lead to a huge loss of American manufacturing jobs.
    There's also the fact that he wasn't Ronald Regan pt 3.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Site Supporter

Most Trump supporters I know fully understand his faults. Equating those faults with willingness to compromise our system of checks and balances and with having close family on the payroll of our enemies is a perfect example of your favorite term, cognitive dissonance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

User Tag List