Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Flight Tracking App?

Of course, many to most of the interesting aircraft block their tracking info so it doesn’t show up on FlightAware.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Thanks everyone

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    Glad to see it's not just me!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    What is even more sad is how much of an Embraer fan I am. There is just something cool about those planes to me.
    I’m no different. I may have become a little jaded but I am still known to run outside to see what just flew over - especially if it has the big bass thump of big rotors. I don’t have much good to say about Obama but I have to admit his frequent visits to the Bay Area resulted in a lot of air shows over my house as I live less than 2 nm from SFO.

As for Embraers - they are great little jets. I really enjoyed flying them.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    I’m no different. I may have become a little jaded but I am still known to run outside to see what just flew over - especially if it has the big bass thump of big rotors. I don’t have much good to say about Obama but I have to admit his frequent visits to the Bay Area resulted in a lot of air shows over my house as I live less than 2 nm from SFO.

As for Embraers - they are great little jets. I really enjoyed flying them.

In an alternate universe I am flying Embraers all over South America. However, that is just a cover job. In reality I am fighting leftism on the continent, while balancing running a Mexican restaurant and dating multiple Brazilian and Chilean ladies.

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    In an alternate universe I am flying Embraers all over South America. However, that is just a cover job. In reality I am fighting leftism on the continent, while balancing running a Mexican restaurant and dating multiple Brazilian and Chilean ladies.
    Good plan - but if you are fighting commies in Chile, you’ll need a helicopter 🚁

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    I hadn't heard of adsbexchange.com. Pretty neat website. A buddy of mine is flying right now.

Flightaware has pretty good past history. They've been around for a long time. When I lived in Cleveland, I had a friend who would fly up on SWA from Balmer. I used the track to judge when to leave to pick her up.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

What the Hell Was That?

Maybe somebody has an idea what the blue bloody hell showed up on ADS-B going by at over FL 500 at approximately Mach 4.7:

Name:  fast mover.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  71.5 KB
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Site Supporter
    Another for Flightaware. And it will show mil aircraft. Our maintainers use it to keep tabs on us. If you see “Kabar”, or “Phoenix, (Fenix)” that’s me!

The stuff one can see:

Name:  FAEBE0FF-EE3D-409E-8965-1D0E47E9EFCF.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  36.6 KB

Site Supporter
    The social media idiots were wetting themselves when Trump was at Walter Reed. They were reporting that OMG! E6 Mercury 'Dooms Day'aircraft were flying off the east coast and west coast.

After news broke on Thursday that Trump adviser Hope Hicks had tested positive for the novel coronavirus, plane spotters and social media prognosticators drew a connection to the E-6Bs they saw taking off. Perhaps, they suggested, it was an indication that Trump had tested positive, and during this delicate moment US Strategic Command was working to send a message of deterrence to its adversaries.
    https://www.wired.com/story/doomsday...covid-19-test/

I found it hilarious, since the E6s are airborne almost daily.
    "There are two ways to do most anything- right and again."

User Tag List