Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Why Elisha Cuthbert is blacklisted from Hollywood?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    Jolene Van Vugt. Not the hottest but she's a badass.
    Hmmmmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by Maple Syrup Actual View Post
    Pam lives just down the street from me. Well, like a kilometre down the street, not on my block or anything. But we see her around, usually getting a coffee at the bakery. She's really friendly. I'm sure she would be appalled by my carnivorous tendencies but I guess they don't come across in the three-second interactions we've had. A couple of my coworkers have dealt with her a lot, though. She donates a lot of money to local charities and institutions; the Royal BC Museum for example has benefited pretty handsomely from her interest. One of the people I work with used to manage the exhibits for the museum and Pamela was quite involved and active in helping the museum out.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/oxford/h...00/9125598.stm

Ten years ago my daughter did a semester at Oxford University. Pam Anderson visited the university in October of 2010 to talk about animal rights, and my daughter went. I think somewhere we have a photo of her and Pam. My daughter said that she seemed approachable and down to earth, and she enjoyed meeting her. I was just surprised that a prestigious place like Oxford would have Pam Anderson as a guest speaker.

I’ve been binge watching The Ranch, and the last three times this thread came across my dashboard, Elisha was literally on my TV screen.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Pam lives just down the street from me.
    That's funny. Some of my old Jeeping buddies who bought land in the Santa Monica Mountains long enough ago that there was still such a thing as being far enough out there to be affordable ended up with her for a neighbor in the '90s. They didn't particularly care for her at the time.

Also, the natural history museum in Sydney rocks. Used to spend a bit of time there when I was a kid. If anyone's visiting, very worth it.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar
    Maybe she went LA while there, and now she's back to being LAdysmith, BC now that she's back.
    This is a thread where I built a boat I designed and which I very occasionally update with accounts of using it, which is really fun as long as I'm not driving over logs and blowing up the outboard.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ilding-a-skiff

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Lehr View Post
    Speaking of Canadians
    My best recollections are of the early, unenhanced version. You guys keep this shit up and you will have me researching the archives. Dad made the bookshelf in high school shop class, and would approve.

Name:  Bookshelf.jpg
Views: 691
Size:  102.6 KB

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Maybe she went LA while there, and now she's back to being LAdysmith, BC now that she's back.
    It's also possible my friends are kind of a-holes.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    You got me beat dude.

I would have to at least smell that fart.

___

Now...throw in Emma Stone and I'll fight you for the opportunity to crawl.
    I boned her in Vegas a few years ago. Thank God she didn't fart. Does she have an Adam's apple?

Site Supporter
    Genie Bouchard. I mean, if we’re going Canadian and all.

Name:  247F3AB4-51E7-4D6E-B26C-E2CD6AC8B1AB.jpg
Views: 842
Size:  39.3 KB

User Tag List