Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why Elisha Cuthbert is blacklisted from Hollywood?

My Canadian entry Bonnie McMurray...(Kamilla Kowal)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    I knew I knew her from something more recent. She is Ashton Kutcher's wife on The Ranch.
    I actually liked her in The Ranch. Of course this thread is click bait, making me Google it. Being it was posted here, I thought there might have been a more cynical reason, but no she just was in some bad films.

Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    Maybe let the paint dry a little...
    Ignore Alien Orders

Halloween is soon...
    Name:  BM.jpg
Views: 5830
Size:  81.3 KB

This thread is devolving, and i'm not entirely sure I disapprove.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Delta Busta Kappa fratboy Hot Sauce's Avatar
    This is simply criminal behavior gentlemen... nary a mention of Tricia Helfer?!
    Gaming will get you killed in the streets. Dueling will get you killed in the fields.
    -Alexander Hamilton

Bonnie McMurray...
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Speaking of Canadians - many of you probably can of age spanking the monkey to this iconic poster:

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar
    Pam lives just down the street from me. Well, like a kilometre down the street, not on my block or anything. But we see her around, usually getting a coffee at the bakery. She's really friendly. I'm sure she would be appalled by my carnivorous tendencies but I guess they don't come across in the three-second interactions we've had. A couple of my coworkers have dealt with her a lot, though. She donates a lot of money to local charities and institutions; the Royal BC Museum for example has benefited pretty handsomely from her interest. One of the people I work with used to manage the exhibits for the museum and Pamela was quite involved and active in helping the museum out.

She's not well liked by a lot of Canadian gun people because I think she's really anti-hunting/pro-PETA. But she's got a right to her opinions and I appreciate the fact that she's friendly to everyone and orders coffee under her own name, never wears a mask or big sunglasses even though right now she definitely could get away with hiding out pretty effectively, and when people want a picture with her she's happy to take one. She just comes across as a pretty nice person.

I wish I owned her little section of waterfront here, but I couldn't afford it if it ever came up for sale. I'm a klick up the hill from her and that's not especially cheap, even. Funnily enough despite being LA rich and living on waterfront, she didn't buy it, she inherited it, I believe from an aunt who'd owned it since it was worth nothing, just a shack on a couple of acres next to a logging port.
    This is a thread where I built a boat I designed and which I very occasionally update with accounts of using it, which is really fun as long as I'm not driving over logs and blowing up the outboard.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ilding-a-skiff

Not an actress but if I had a shot with the female Canadian celebrity of my choice I'm going with Jolene Van Vugt. Not the hottest but she's a badass.

Last edited by Bigghoss; 10-19-2020 at 01:34 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

User Tag List