Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: iPhone, iPad, iOS, Apple Watch thread

The 12 Mini is out for folks who prefer a smaller phone: https://www.pcmag.com/reviews/apple-iphone-12-mini

Very tempting.

Up to 70% off of Mous cell phone cases

https://www.mous.co/

I just received mine yesterday and I've never been more impressed with a cellphone case. My iPhone 12 Pro Max feels like a block of billet right now with the Limitless 3.0 Aramid, the only thing I'd like is a little more texture to keep it from slipping but holy crap this thing is stout.. If you need a tough case that not's bulky like an Otterbox than check them out.
    Here's some marketing hype that I won't do with my phone haha. I've also seen a few other reviewers I trust put these through the ringer.

Anyone mess with the Home Pod speaker? We have an Alexa enabled Sonia that’s giving us trouble and probably needs replacing at this point.
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    Anyone mess with the Home Pod speaker? We have an Alexa enabled Sonia that’s giving us trouble and probably needs replacing at this point.
    The brand new mini home pods are supposed to be quite good, haven’t pulled the trigger yet. The big home pod is supposedly a generation out of date.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Hands View Post
    https://www.mous.co/

I just received mine yesterday and I've never been more impressed with a cellphone case. My iPhone 12 Pro Max feels like a block of billet right now with the Limitless 3.0 Aramid, the only thing I'd like is a little more texture to keep it from slipping but holy crap this thing is stout.. If you need a tough case that not's bulky like an Otterbox than check them out.
    Here's some marketing hype that I won't do with my phone haha. I've also seen a few other reviewers I trust put these through the ringer.

Well my first case that was originally lost a few weeks back showed up today, I emailed them for an RMA and they told me I can keep it or give it to a friend. Their customer service is definitely top notch as they communicated with me regarding the lost case and sent a replacement quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Hands View Post
    Well my first case that was originally lost a few weeks back showed up today, I emailed them for an RMA and they told me I can keep it or give it to a friend. Their customer service is definitely top notch as they communicated with me regarding the lost case and sent a replacement quickly.
    Does that case have a lot of exterior friction? I bought an Otterbox Symmetry and it's like a plastic bar of soap. I feel more confident with no case. I need one that you can hang onto that also slips in and out of your pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by BobLoblaw View Post
    Does that case have a lot of exterior friction? I bought an Otterbox Symmetry and it's like a plastic bar of soap. I feel more confident with no case. I need one that you can hang onto that also slips in and out of your pocket.
    That is my only 'complaint, I'd like a little more friction. I'm probably going to use some left over Talon grip to help out there.

FWIW, got the older daughter a "new" iPad. Went with a refurb Gen 7 (current gen is the 8). She has a 64GB gen 4 or 5 now and I got her the 128GB to replace it. I know that they don't "need" more storage but they are kid and they like to download stuff from netflix. Also, getting a more up-to-date generation means I can control more of what they do and see than you could on the older generations.

Went through Walmart, which I know is like Amazon in that they may not be the seller, but I've had decent luck with that on refurb stuff in the past. Came with what looks like a legit larger Apple wall wart.
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

User Tag List