Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: AIWB HOLSTERS FOR REVOLVERS

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    Who?
    PM inbound

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    PM inbound
    Thanks
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Site Supporter
    Harry's Icon and DSG for the J, and a George ( based on recommendations here) for the K.
    'Nobody ever called the fire department because they did something intelligent'

Smart carry

I like my smart carry..j frame carries great..deep concealment with it adj low and loose..or with it adjusted a little high, faster draw. As simple as hitching up the back of the attached belt to get a higher carry on demand and pop the grip out of the front waistband a little. Decide you want it back to deep concealed just pull out the waist a little and it drops back down. YMMV like everything else some will think its crap.. But me likey.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TQP View Post
    Harry's Icon and DSG for the J, and a George ( based on recommendations here) for the K.
    I went with the regular AIWB holster from JMCK, with a small muzzle pad.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Side Guard

I like this with J-frames: http://www.sideguardholsters.com/holsters/MinClip.htm. I'm also very fond of ClipGrip or Birami Hip-Grips in a Werner set-up.

Quote Originally Posted by JJN View Post
    I like this with J-frames: http://www.sideguardholsters.com/holsters/MinClip.htm. I'm also very fond of ClipGrip or Birami Hip-Grips in a Werner set-up.
    Most appendix carry are straight drop. That appears canted.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Now-discontinued Eagle Industries for my N-Frames, SA sixguns, and GP100. (Soft-side nylon; one accommodates all.)

(Actually, an SA sixgun can be carried holster-less, with the loading gate flipped open, to act as a hanger. )

JMCK for K-Frames and SP101.

A smaller Eagle Industies soft-side nylon for my SP101 and J-Snubs.

Whisky for my men.

Beer for my horses.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Quote Originally Posted by Hizzie View Post
    JMCK for my GP100’s

DSG for my snubs.
    This is the correct answer, although I would have also accepted PHLster for snubs. I've worked with Tony at JM Custom on some pretty wild projects, including a holster for a 3 inch L-frame that mounts an Aimpoint ACRO. It's beautiful and amazing.

Site Supporter
    I’ll second or fourth or fifth jmck for a full-size revolver. If I hadn’t gained weight recently I would still be able to carry appendix with a gp100 4.2inch barrel.

User Tag List