Thread: KKM barrel for Glock 29sf

KKM barrel for Glock 29sf

Are KKM barrels worth the effort? Do they actually give better accuracy? Any functioning problems?

Thanks for any input.

Quote Originally Posted by Deaf Smith View Post
    Are KKM barrels worth the effort? Do they actually give better accuracy? Any functioning problems?

Thanks for any input.
    We have a half dozen Glock 29 pistols, and we are not using after market barrels in them. So to my wife and I, no. What are you trying to accomplish?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    We have a half dozen Glock 29 pistols, and we are not using after market barrels in them. So to my wife and I, no. What are you trying to accomplish?
    Well the 29 I have with several brands of 10mm leave behind 'glock smile'... bulges in the cases. Also while 3-4 inch groups at 20 yards is ok I would like better accuracy.

Hence the KKM barrel with rifling and, I hope, better supported barrel.

I spent a summer in Alaska carrying a G22 with a KKM barrel and hard cast, but couldn’t get the reliability I wanted.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I spent a summer in Alaska carrying a G22 with a KKM barrel and hard cast, but couldn’t get the reliability I wanted.
    I believe that is more a reflection on trying to run hard cast through a Glock than the KKM barrel.

With service type ammo KKMs are both accurate and reliable in 9mm and 40.

User Tag List