Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ACW 2011 available for pre-order.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    I'm tempted to say - DO IT.

But I want to know whose mags it uses first, looking forward to hearing what Rob tells @farscott.

Oh and @Grey can't get one of these for LARPing right now...because his ammo shelf is about to fall over...Ha...ammo 'shelf'. Look it doesn't count if you don't need a separate truck to move it all.
    Ammo shelf? Shelf? That's cute. He must be new to this.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

I'm tempted to say - DO IT.

But I want to know whose mags it uses first, looking forward to hearing what Rob tells @farscott.

Oh and @Grey can't get one of these for LARPing right now...because his ammo shelf is about to fall over...Ha...ammo 'shelf'. Look it doesn't count if you don't need a separate truck to move it all.
    It's just 1 shelf out of a bunch of shelves... I need to start talking about ammo in terms of pounds rather than rounds.

I looked at the ACW 2011, if it was optic ready I probably would of thrown money at it...

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    It's just 1 shelf out of a bunch of shelves... I need to start talking about ammo in terms of pounds rather than rounds.

I looked at the ACW 2011, if it was optic ready I probably would of thrown money at it...
    Ahem...scroll down...and click the "Red Dot Mount" option box...

Hate me later.

You know @RevolverRob, there is another person that needs the notification.
    Need to let him know there's a new girl in town, and she's hawt!
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Ahem...scroll down...and click the "Red Dot Mount" option box...

Hate me later.
    Fuck you Rob, I hate you now.

I asked alchemy about their optic mount for the quantico, and they are in the process of building one, so no pics yet. They did send me a picture of a Cabot, but it sounds like there could still be changes.

I think it’s a hard choice either way, as it looks so good as pictured on their website.

The Quantico Hi Cap will use STI magazines per Rob of Alchemy.

Anyone know what grip module they are using?

I'd bet good money it's using regular STI/MBX magazines, not Para or Caspian ones. Looks like an STI-type separate grip/frame. Para and Caspian had the frame and grip as one piece with side panels.

Grip module looks like an older STI one, possibly reverse engineered or something.

Site Supporter
    This thing has been haunting by dreams for weeks. This may well be my first venture into 1911s, I just need to get a few raises first!

Hopefully someone on here will be posting a review when they get theirs.

User Tag List