Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: LTT 92 or Shadow 2

Quote Originally Posted by JCS View Post
    Pulled the trigger on the 92 today. Now the wait begins. Looking forward to transitioning to da/sa.
    There is a lot of good info here on PF... That said, don't hesitate to hit me up if you ever have a question...

Quote Originally Posted by Les Pepperoni View Post
    There is a lot of good info here on PF... That said, don't hesitate to hit me up if you ever have a question...
    I have lots! I debated on starting a thread on what a new 92 owner needs to know. I think my questions fall into two categories
    1) switching from striker to da/sa and I know there are some good threads on this I just need to find them
    2) what do I need to know about owning a 92? Mags, replacement parts etc.

I was going to browse through some threads. I'm about halfway through the LTT 92 thread so far.
    "Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

Pulled the trigger on the 92 today. Now the wait begins. Looking forward to transitioning to da/sa.
    Thanks to a PF friend I’m looking forward to going back to TDA. His photo not mine.

Name:  60FC8CFC-03C7-478E-9D68-D1B4F8AEB138.jpg
Views: 413
Size:  73.7 KB
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

If I have a compact and want extra capacity for Carry Optics, are the 18 round mecgars with the X grip adaptor the way to go?

Obviously buying a full size or centurion is the best answer, but let’s pretend the budget doesn’t allow at the moment.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TicTacticalTimmy View Post
    CZ shadow 2

Beretta 92 LTT

Arex REX Tactical
    SIG 226 Legion RX and 229 Legion RX

I use nothing but 18 rnd Mecgars. I haven't tried the extension. Mecgar also makes a 20 rnd I think.

For those of your transitioning to DA/SA check you tube for Ernest Langdon's 'Fear Not the DA Shot' series. And watch anything else you come across from Langdon. And order a 12#(generally comp or range practice use only)(get a skeleton hammer too if your model doesn't come w/ one), a 13#, and a 14# hammer spring from LTT to try.

For anyone switching to a 92 series Beretta, Ernest Langdon's YouTube page will pretty much answer most if not all questions you may have from learning the DA/SA trigger to taking care of your 92. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/user/eglangdon/videos

Quote Originally Posted by CraigS View Post
    For those of your transitioning to DA/SA check you tube for Ernest Langdon's 'Fear Not the DA Shot' series. And watch anything else you come across from Langdon. And order a 12#(generally comp or range practice use only)(get a skeleton hammer too if your model doesn't come w/ one), a 13#, and a 14# hammer spring from LTT to try.
    Does the LTT have a skeletonized hammer?
    "Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

Does the LTT have a skeletonized hammer?
    Yes

User Tag List