Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Browning Hi Power

They look like they've found great home on your pistol-glad I was able to help (and accurately tell my wife that occassionally I do divest myself of things I don't use...)

It's guaranteed to shoot more accurately and faster. It also gives you the capability of leaping over tall buildings in one mighty stride. You and your FEG will leap to the pinnacle of Hi Power performance....

Seriously, enjoy. It looks great.

Best, Jon
    Last edited by JonInWA; 10-15-2020 at 01:13 PM.

Tried out the new C&S No Bite hammer, and it works better. I got a couple of nips, but not like with the original.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

I like mine, quite a bit

Name:  20170414-095839-small-187602.jpg
Views: 511
Size:  52.1 KB

FYI, Beretta 92 baseplates fit on BHP mags just fine, for those who are tired of them eating holes in shirts..they might look a little funky with the lip when they're seated, but they work really well.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    Tried out the new C&S No Bite hammer, and it works better. I got a couple of nips, but not like with the original.
    Another alternative is the SFS system, as the hammer that's an integral part of it is even more minimized.

Best, Jon

Quote Originally Posted by JonInWA View Post
    Another alternative is the SFS system, as the hammer that's an integral part of it is even more minimized.

Best, Jon
    I'm pretty cool with cocked and locked, so no worries there.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by obremski View Post
    I like mine, quite a bit

FYI, Beretta 92 baseplates fit on BHP mags just fine, for those who are tired of them eating holes in shirts..they might look a little funky with the lip when they're seated, but they work really well.
    I immediately went out and tried that- good hack!

Quote Originally Posted by obremski View Post
    I like mine, quite a bit

I just ordered some, thanks.

Hit the range today with the BHP and my LTT., and my 11 yo. The Hi Power was great. Zero malfunctions in 250 rounds. There was one case where I didn’t reset the trigger, otherwise the long rest was a non issue.

I noticed that when running some drills at speed that involved transitions that the Hi Power pointed so smoothly and naturally. After the first run through with it on multiple targets I just had to say “wow”.

The sights are small, but useable. We were able to hit steel out to 50 yards with no issue. The safety, though not great, was also serviceable.

My son loved it. I think for his sized hands everything felt right. When given a choice throughout the day he kept asking for the BHP. Great day!

Site Supporter
    There is a cure for those tiny sights ...

Name:  4303A25E-472E-4C15-AADA-9020ED3EEE50.jpeg
Views: 341
Size:  56.7 KB

Name:  57FAF755-163C-4588-95F6-92BAE5BCB24D.jpg
Views: 367
Size:  73.7 KB

[QUOTE=HCM;1128749]There is a cure for those tiny sights...[\QUOTE]

Loving the RDO on the Beretta. Those look pretty low and compact as well. Maybe on the next one.

User Tag List