Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: One Dead After Shooting at Protest in Denver

The analysis that the shooter didn’t like Trump is about as useful as saying Kyle Rittenhouse did like Trump.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Without more information about exactly what transpired it's hard for me to feel strongly about whether or not this was a justified shooting or homicide.

I do think it is interesting that he was hired by the Pinkertons in this capacity. Scrolling through his facebook does not suggest he has any military or LE experience. It also has little gems like this...

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky Racoon View Post
    Blame Pinkerton for hiring (and training) the guy. Not the news station.
    Nope, the reporter himself was an extremely biased pro-Antifa agitator;

Name:  EkCWiw6U0AENIQ9.png
Views: 716
Size:  57.5 KB

The communist street fighters aren't going to let journalists follow them that closely without them being vetted fellow travelers.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    Without more information about exactly what transpired it's hard for me to feel strongly about whether or not this was a justified shooting or homicide.

I do think it is interesting that he was hired by the Pinkertons in this capacity. Scrolling through his facebook does not suggest he has any military or LE experience. It also has little gems like this...
    I’m embarrassed to be such a square, but what is this a picture of? Some sort of drug paraphernalia?
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergeron View Post
    I’m embarrassed to be such a square, but what is this a picture of? Some sort of drug paraphernalia?
    Yes - it is a vaporizor pen for 'smoking' (vaping) THC concentrate (e.g. hashish, THC oil, etc).

Also, scrolling through the same album it shows that the Space Invaders tattoo probably comes from an electronic musical act that he is a fan of. Sort of looks like for a long time he worked as a club promoter before he ended up working for Pinkerton.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky Racoon View Post
    Maybe. Probably not. Space Invader tattoos predate Antifa, and having that image on your skin isn’t a secret sign you are Antifa. Tons more generic Space Invader tatoos out there than Antifa Space Invader tattoos. We would need to see the writing under the creature to know.

I know that doesn’t fit in with the conspiracy narrative this was all a planned hit.

We will find out soon enough if the shooter had Antifa associations.
    FYI - nobody mentioned ANTIFA or said this was planned hit, until you did.

Space Invaders - Radical Geographies of Protest by Paul Routledge lays it out. I'm sure the shooter is simply a fanboi of the video game and nothing will surface to show otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by 36trap View Post
    I'm sure the shooter is simply a fanboi of the video game and nothing will surface to show otherwise.
    See above

Quote Originally Posted by 36trap View Post
    FYI - nobody mentioned ANTIFA or said this was planned hit, until you did.

Space Invaders - Radical Geographies of Protest by Paul Routledge lays it out. I'm sure the shooter is simply a fanboi of the video game and nothing will surface to show otherwise.
    This being the Antifa Hit Squad in cahoots with the BLM 9NEWS Assassins is all over the conservative internet.

Leaving aside the politics of this shooting, it sure seems a common denominator of a questionable shoot is when someone uses a firearm against someone else without a firearm.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Leaving aside the politics of this shooting, it sure seems a common denominator of a questionable shoot is when someone uses a firearm against someone else without a firearm.
    Really have to wonder what kind of use of force training Pinkerton gave him? I can only imagine they have evolved since their famous "if they have a union sign shoot them" ROE.

I am also wondering about the optic. It seems to me that optic equipped handguns are still in the realm of the "enthusiast shooting" crowd and making some headway perhaps into the SWAT side of LE, but and are far away from general issue. I'm no PS expert but I can't imagine Pinkerton being that "elite" of an organization nor issuing optic equipped guns, so I have to wonder what some guy who apparently has no gun background is doing carrying an enthusiast pistol? It may be as simple as he saw it an just thought it was cool (space invaders and all) but still interesting to me.
    Last edited by Suvorov; 10-11-2020 at 10:19 AM.

User Tag List