Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I bet this goes the way I think it will

I bet this goes the way I think it will

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...se-has-shifted

A Chicago police spokesperson on Saturday said "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett is no longer considered a victim in the case that allegedly involved an attack by two masked men who shouted racial and anti-gay slurs at the actor and, "This is MAGA country!"

Site Supporter
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    That whole situation had FAKE written all over it.

Someone on some other website found voting records for the precinct where this happened, like literally 8 people voted for trump.

LMAO.

Fucking Subway sammich came out unharmed...lol...shit is too damn funny.

Bought the rope in Ravenswood.

Ravenswood hasn’t voted for a Republican in probably 60-years. That’s a neighborhood that contains an “Artist Cooperative” that is effectively a commune - an arcitectural salvage store, and an “organic only” pet supply store, and a Mom and Pop restaurant that has sat on the same corner for 50 years with a sign inside that reads, “We miss Richard Daley (Sr.).”

If there are MAGA folks in that neighborhood, they would be massively secretive.

Called it. LLPOF!
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Well, now, is it a dramatic attempt to salvage a flagging career, or, Munchausen Syndrome, or, leftist conspiracy, or, just a desperate 15-minutes-of-fame-gone-wrong? Hmm.

If your cause is righteous, why lie?
    And if you have to manufacture fake incidents to show the existence of a problem, is there really a problem? And is it that severe/common?

That's not to say that racism doesn't exist. However, during the Jim Crow era, there was no need to fake racially motivated crimes, as they happened on a sadly regular basis.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

What a dipshit.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex G View Post
    Well, now, is it a dramatic attempt to salvage a flagging career, or, Munchausen Syndrome, or, leftist conspiracy, or, just a desperate 15-minutes-of-fame-gone-wrong? Hmm.
    E.) All of the above
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

I knew it was a hoax when he said the assailants knew who he was.

No white supremicist gay basher is watching Empire.

User Tag List