Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sight Help withP320 Legion

Sight Help withP320 Legion

As the title says, I need some help in finding a fiber optic rear sight to fit my 320 Legion X5.

I begrudgingly succumbed to a shooting buddies suggestion to try a fiber optic rear sight on my 19X and it really helped. Problem is I can't find one for the Legion.

Any help would be appreciated.

Dawson Precision has the widest selection. Check them out.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Watson View Post
    Thanks, already have. I suppose I could call, though.

This is what the rear sight assembly looks like:

What I'd like to find is a rear sight blade, or the rear sight itself, separate from the plate assembly, I can replace that.

I've spent quite a bit of time looking and searching, Sig customer service was friendly but said 'we don't have that.'

Try this one.

Name:  3C00D7F3-3A66-405A-89AA-93C71CADC17C.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  29.1 KB
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

NEXT QUESTION

I'm resisting carry optics, I'm afraid it's a geteway drug to open.

Yeah, that's probably what I'm going to do.

NEXT QUESTION - Is there a viable .22 clone/conversion for the 320 Legion? Again I've searc hed and cant find one.
    Last edited by DDTSGM; 10-11-2020 at 04:29 PM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Lehr View Post
    I'm resisting carry optics, I'm afraid it's a geteway drug to open.

Yeah, that's probably what I'm going to do.
    This is a photo taken yesterday of RDS equipped Denver cops arresting a suspect with and RDS equipped pistol at a “peaceful protest.”

Red dot pistols are no longer the weird range only toys they once were.

Name:  C8DFCA3B-6B5F-4ACF-89BB-DFCBD7FB17EB.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  70.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    This is a photo taken yesterday of RDS equipped Denver cops arresting a suspect with and RDS equipped pistol at a “peaceful protest.”

Red dot pistols are no longer the weird range only toys they once were.
    Photo deleted to save electrons.

Pretty much aware of that, however my main interest is the rapidly dwindling sport of Action Pistol, and they don't have a carry optics division. Since I bought the Sig with that sport in mind, I wanted iron sights.

I'm probably going to end up taking an RMR off a Glock, putting it on the Sig and using the Sig to shoot Carry Optics in USPSA. I'll use my 19x for Action Pistol, which I did today.

As a luddite my motto is 'technology ruins the essence of sport.'

Site Supporter
    Photo deleted to save electrons.

Pretty much aware of that, however my main interest is the rapidly dwindling sport of Action Pistol, and they don't have a carry optics division. Since I bought the Sig with that sport in mind, I wanted iron sights.

I'm probably going to end up taking an RMR off a Glock, putting it on the Sig and using the Sig to shoot Carry Optics in USPSA. I'll use my 19x for Action Pistol, which I did today.

As a luddite my motto is 'technology ruins the essence of sport.'
    Likely the most practical. Dawson does adjustable rear fibers for Glocks.

Springer makes an RMR adaptor with BUIS for the Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Watson View Post
    Thanks, already have. I suppose I could call, though.
    Thanks for the nudge. I just got off the phone with Dawson Precision. For $50.00 they will install fiber optics on my rear sight blade. I'm sending them my rear sight plate as soon as their label hits my email.

Was not aware they had such a service and thought others might be interested.

Thanks again for the nudge!

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Springer makes an RMR adaptor with BUIS for the Legion.
    I went with the EGR plate which moves the RMR back to the rear of the slide. On the way from Ben Stoeger.

I'm not worried about BUIS as this isn't a carry pistol and the front sight has been a good enough index for the RMR on my Glock 17 so far.

I chose the EGR plate because it uses the same attachment points as the the original rear sight plate, so it look like I'll be able to pretty quickly swap between the iron sights and the RMR for different pistol games.

User Tag List