Thread: Where to buy

Where to buy

My two usual sources, Sportsman's Guide and CheaperthanDirt have no bulk 5.56 or 7.62 to buy. Anyone know of a good source that has this ammo in stock?
    "Rich," the Old Man said dreamily, "is a little whiskey to drink and some food to eat and a roof over your head and a fish pole and a boat and a gun and a dollar for a box of shells." Robert Ruark

Quote Originally Posted by Shotgun View Post
    My two usual sources, Sportsman's Guide and CheaperthanDirt have no bulk 5.56 or 7.62 to buy. Anyone know of a good source that has this ammo in stock?
    I got a case of 9mm from https://www.natchezss.com last month for a ok price. I’m not sure if they have what you are looking for, but they have more than most other sites right now.

At first I couldn’t add it to my cart so I thought it was out of stock. I made an account and tried again later in the day, my payment went through and I got a conformation code. The ammo arrived about a week later.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Shotgun View Post
    Anyone with bulk 5.56 or 7.62 nato in stock is either double to triple normal prices or sells out within minutes to hours. Welcome to 2020.

There is an Ammo Deals thread stickied in the ammo section - it exists so we don't have 500 posts asking "Where can I find ammo?" Start at the last post.

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....deals!/page128

If you see ammo you want available be prepared to buy it fast.

PS - After their price gouging during the post Sandy Hook panic I would not piss on Cheaperthandirt if they were on fire much less buy anything from them.
    Last edited by HCM; 10-09-2020 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    There is an Ammo Deals thread stickied in the ammo section - it exists so we don't have 500 posts asking "Where can I find ammo?" Start at the last post.
    Thank you. Went to sticky and learned about ammoseek.com. Learned something new today. Also, found and bought what I wanted. PF comes through again.
    "Rich," the Old Man said dreamily, "is a little whiskey to drink and some food to eat and a roof over your head and a fish pole and a boat and a gun and a dollar for a box of shells." Robert Ruark

Primary Arms’ and Midway USA’s sites allow one to click on a notify-me-by-e-mail box. Ammo is being delivered, some of it frequently. Notably, one has to keep available credit on a credit card, have that credit card saved at the site, and, then, act very quickly, when an e-mail notification is received. Do not dawdle, by continuing to shop, for other things, after your favored ammo is in your shopping cart. Act. Fast.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

User Tag List