Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sold a Glock - got another 3” K Smith..

Site Supporter
    Hey! One of these is on my short list AND I have some Glocks I was thinking about getting rid of. What a coincidence! Now I just need to find the secret stash of these. Great find.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM Engineer View Post
    Hey! One of these is on my short list AND I have some Glocks I was thinking about getting rid of. What a coincidence! Now I just need to find the secret stash of these. Great find.
    Just lucky.
    Two of the three came from the LGS that is about a mile from my home.
    The owners tip me off on any revolvers they take in.
    This one was from a guy whose wife told him to get rid of his guns and he did.
    There was also a tricked out FDE 5” M&P and a long gun that I cannot remember what it was.
    It is a good time to sell Glocks.
    I have disposed of two older ones recently for good money and am considering letting my last Gen 2 one go.

So nice! Gotta find me one!

I traded my Glock 43 for a S&W Model 12 no dash flat latch
    Name:  257A64D5-6B70-4131-9636-3C5B95380238.jpg
Views: 288
Size:  104.8 KB

Name:  SW 65.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  59.9 KB

Although this 65 Ladysmith has the dreaded hole, it has a fantastic trigger job by the late Denny Reichard (rest in peace), that's smooth as glass at a little under 10 pounds.

A couple of months ago, I took my daughter shooting with it. Before then, she would tolerate a Glock 19 I bought with her in mind, and other semi-autos, but she fell in love with this revolver immediately, and was punching out bullseyes at 12 yards with little effort. She asked if she can have it when she moves into her own place in a couple of years. Of course, this dad said absolutely, it's yours, without giving it a second thought.

So, between then and now, I'll be thinking about how am I ever gonna replace this? I was feeling smug about finally owning an outstanding 3 inch k-frame, but I'll soon be in the market for another one.
    Ordinary guy

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by FNFAN View Post
    Perhaps a change of username is called for? Deputy 3" has a certain ring to it!
    Or maybe Deputy 3K3?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee Jed View Post
    Name:  SW 65.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  59.9 KB

Although this 65 Ladysmith has the dreaded hole, it has a fantastic trigger job by the late Denny Reichard (rest in peace), that's smooth as glass at a little under 10 pounds.

A couple of months ago, I took my daughter shooting with it. Before then, she would tolerate a Glock 19 I bought with her in mind, and other semi-autos, but she fell in love with this revolver immediately, and was punching out bullseyes at 12 yards with little effort. She asked if she can have it when she moves into her own place in a couple of years. Of course, this dad said absolutely, it's yours, without giving it a second thought.

So, between then and now, I'll be thinking about how am I ever gonna replace this? I was feeling smug about finally owning an outstanding 3 inch k-frame, but I'll soon be in the market for another one.
    My own daughter, who usually eschews revolvers unlike her mother, saw this one Sunday and took a liking to it. It will be hers at the appropriate time.
    Last edited by deputyG23; 10-13-2020 at 02:27 PM.

Site Supporter
    Removed the UM rubbers and put on these new style PC Magnas and a Tyler T-grip I paid seven bucks for back in the ‘80sName:  16398511-8F85-4DF7-8DD9-72F351034267.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  44.2 KB

I dig it. And completely Biden proof (hopefully).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by deputyG23 View Post
    Removed the UM rubbers and put on these new style PC Magnas and a Tyler T-grip I paid seven bucks for back in the ‘80sName:  16398511-8F85-4DF7-8DD9-72F351034267.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  44.2 KB
    I’ll buy those UM grips if they’re for sale.

User Tag List