Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Feds Bust Militia Plot to Kidnap Whitmer

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    I've read it. You seem to think that we have very little freedom left. I suggest that you leave this country and find a place that has more freedom. Try a few countries in the middle east and N. Africa first. Europe is close so travel around there before you hit S. America. Then tell me we have a tiny bit of freedom left. I can see by your post you've probably never left the good ole USA.

Tell me I'm wrong.
    You are not wrong. However, who cares? Our founding fathers didn't say here is a free nation and a Constitution, as long as you stay a little more free than the rest of the world, this document is open to infringement and negotiation.

"BLM Supporter Tied to Michigan Gov. Whitmer Kidnapping Plot. Demands Grow for Her to Apologize to Trump"

"If you’re keeping book, that now means at least three of the six men indicted by the federal government for the frightening conspiracy to kidnap the governor from her vacation home are avowed anti-Donald Trump anarchists and at least one is a BLM protester. When half the conspirators rolled up by the feds are anarchists, this is what you might call a pattern."

Link

It's going to be interesting to see all the people who've pointed at President Trump since this happened try to spin it.
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    You are not wrong. However, who cares? Our founding fathers didn't say here is a free nation and a Constitution, as long as you stay a little more free than the rest of the world, this document is open to infringement and negotiation.
    The constitution also said that congress could make laws under the constitution. Some may feel that those laws are infringement but they have stood the test of time. They won't be changed no matter how you feel about.

This thread is about insurgents. Join their ranks if you wish, and good luck.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

The constitution also said that congress could make laws under the constitution. Some may feel that those laws are infringement but they have stood the test of time. They won't be changed no matter how you feel about.

This thread is about insurgents. Join their ranks if you wish, and good luck.
    History is full of people who thought they were going to be Paul Revere and wound up Guy Fawkes.

Quote Originally Posted by jh9 View Post
    History is full of people who thought they were going to be Paul Revere and wound up Guy Fawkes.
    That Fawkin' Guy thinks who he is...

...Next he'll expect a day to be named after him.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    ...Next he'll expect a day to be named after him.
    Could be worse, Revere just had a band named after him.

( I only know about that because Once Upon A Time In Hollywood.)

I've read it. You seem to think that we have very little freedom left. I suggest that you leave this country and find a place that has more freedom. Try a few countries in the middle east and N. Africa first. Europe is close so travel around there before you hit S. America. Then tell me we have a tiny bit of freedom left. I can see by your post you've probably never left the good ole USA.

Tell me I'm wrong.
    You don't know me, nor anything about me, as usual. I have been on all but two continents around the world and in harms way, Have pulled bloody bodies, and carried folks to care from places like that from which you speak. That is the whole point that you are missing. This country is headed that way and I try desperately to point it out. Yes we currently have better than those places here, yeah N. Africa is a s...hole and yeah Europe and the others suck. Attack me all you like it doesn't matter and I just consider the source, and care even less. What I do care about is for all your soapbox what are YOU doing to bring us back to compliance with what brought us these freedoms we are so proud of. Insurgent? hardly, In reality a bunch of homeboys talking trash set up by the very clowns in the three letter agencies that cause much of this kind of crap in the first place. Your insights to what to do are????? Oh yeah, talk crap about those pissed off misguided and ignorant folks who could be a force of good IF and I say again IF someone actually educated them about legitimate ways to air their greivences but instead, We say to them left or right, sit down shut up, you don't have the right to do anything except ..... oh yeah what we have been doing for decades (that is not working) and if you go beyond what WE allow, you are the criminal. When those in power whether r or d or whatever are being jailed, tried and removed from society for their clearly proven (and admitted) crimes, then come babble to me about how great we are. Until then you have no legitimate beef with me or anyone who says there is something wrong and we should be discussing it. Just because we have done good things in the past and are better than others doesn't mean those freedom's we used to enjoy are still there today and that should change. You are to busy rah rahing and attacking those who ask questions to even bother with answering the questions. What are YOU doing to help? What you ARE doing now sure as hell isn't helping except maybe to make you feel somehow superior to those who are acting just like you, from the other side and louder I might add. How about get over yourself and go actually READ the question and answer that, instead of attacking the one that asked things that make you uncomfortable. Maybe you don't have the answer either, I get that, but at least have the discussion about the problem as opposed to attacking the one who brought up the question.

Quote Originally Posted by FNFAN View Post
    "BLM Supporter Tied to Michigan Gov. Whitmer Kidnapping Plot. Demands Grow for Her to Apologize to Trump"

"If you’re keeping book, that now means at least three of the six men indicted by the federal government for the frightening conspiracy to kidnap the governor from her vacation home are avowed anti-Donald Trump anarchists and at least one is a BLM protester. When half the conspirators rolled up by the feds are anarchists, this is what you might call a pattern."

Link

It's going to be interesting to see all the people who've pointed at President Trump since this happened try to spin it.
    I’m not adding anything helpful to the discussion by saying this, but: the regular spin and matching lack of retraction in media coverage of these little events chaps my ass. It’s as if America’s collective ability to reason And remember is dying a death of a thousand cuts. [/tinfoil]

Quote Originally Posted by FNFAN View Post

Link

And here’s a Wapo link: https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...f1a_story.html

“One of alleged plotters, 23-year-old Daniel Harris, attended a Black Lives Matter protest in June, telling the Oakland County Times he was upset about the killing of George Floyd and police violence.”

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmouse View Post
    You don't know me, nor anything about me, as usual. I have been on all but two continents around the world and in harms way, Have pulled bloody bodies, and carried folks to care from places like that from which you speak. That is the whole point that you are missing. This country is headed that way and I try desperately to point it out. Yes we currently have better than those places here, yeah N. Africa is a s...hole and yeah Europe and the others suck. Attack me all you like it doesn't matter and I just consider the source, and care even less. What I do care about is for all your soapbox what are YOU doing to bring us back to compliance with what brought us these freedoms we are so proud of. Insurgent? hardly, In reality a bunch of homeboys talking trash set up by the very clowns in the three letter agencies that cause much of this kind of crap in the first place. Your insights to what to do are????? Oh yeah, talk crap about those pissed off misguided and ignorant folks who could be a force of good IF and I say again IF someone actually educated them about legitimate ways to air their greivences but instead, We say to them left or right, sit down shut up, you don't have the right to do anything except ..... oh yeah what we have been doing for decades (that is not working) and if you go beyond what WE allow, you are the criminal. When those in power whether r or d or whatever are being jailed, tried and removed from society for their clearly proven (and admitted) crimes, then come babble to me about how great we are. Until then you have no legitimate beef with me or anyone who says there is something wrong and we should be discussing it. Just because we have done good things in the past and are better than others doesn't mean those freedom's we used to enjoy are still there today and that should change. You are to busy rah rahing and attacking those who ask questions to even bother with answering the questions. What are YOU doing to help? What you ARE doing now sure as hell isn't helping except maybe to make you feel somehow superior to those who are acting just like you, from the other side and louder I might add. How about get over yourself and go actually READ the question and answer that, instead of attacking the one that asked things that make you uncomfortable. Maybe you don't have the answer either, I get that, but at least have the discussion about the problem as opposed to attacking the one who brought up the question.
    Is this a copypasta? I can't tell.

User Tag List