Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Feds Bust Militia Plot to Kidnap Whitmer

Supporting Business CS Tactical's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post

I guess it's possible to love Trump and hate LE? Maybe that's the new "big tent" GOP? pics and social media screen caps at the link

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...3-militia.html

"Anarchist libertarian extremist" as @HCM coins it sounds pretty accurate. But the inherent contradictions would choke a crocodile.

Attachment 61492

Attachment 61493

That's a different suspect than what was posted above... I'm sure the 13 suspects all have a slightly differing opinion, just take 13 active members that post on this forum.
    CS Tactical
    For the best pricing on Optics please PM or call 916.670.1103
    Dealer for Zero Compromise, Tangent Theta, Leupold,
    Nightforce, MDT, Vortex, XLR Industries and more...
    www.cstactical.com

Quote Originally Posted by CS Tactical View Post
    That's a different suspect than what was posted above... I'm sure the 13 suspects all have a slightly differing opinion, just take 13 active members that post on this forum.
    Oh I know your example was one that had some concept of logical consistency. Credit to their ideological diversity!
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by jh9 View Post
    Appears to be real.

https://heavy.com/news/dar-leaf-mich...er-kidnapping/

I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I suppose the saving grace is that he's sheriff of a county of like 60,000 people. Probably also the county notary and dog catcher on the weekends.

So he's tacitly encouraging randos to LARP up and then go effect an amateur "citizens arrests" for members of the Wrong Party. Debating the legality of the pandemic restrictions is a matter for state courts. Not a matter to be attended under the unilateral authority of the local 99th Cletus Irregulars who are waiting for their chance to bag an Enemy of the Party.

Utter lunacy, but not all that surprising given the context.

Jh Your post here is simply a fine example of the attitude that has been clear through much of this thread, so I used it rather than jumping back and forth due to timeout issues for posting, not personal at all. Having I hope made that clear to all, The supreme court of Michigan has already ruled she was violating the law, felony or otherwise so the state courts have spoken. As I understand it the legislature has told her she did not have the authority either although I am not taking the time to look that up as fact atm. The following comments are a serious question with a bowl of popcorn on the table to see how those it applies to attempt to justify their earlier statements. I believe the militia was misguided, jumped the gun as to solutions, and not real bright or patient to allow the professionals to make said arrest.
    However with the lack of competence from the top Leo in the country (Barr) all the way to the two Barney Fifes in the local one horse towns with regards to holding politicians/judges/leo's accountable by jailing them and putting them on trial when there are reams of evidence in the form of documents,their own statements, and the absolute instances of treason, sedition and general malfeasance, available to even the least knowledgeable Fudd's out there, my question is this.

If the professionals will not cannot act, for whatever reason what would you have simple angry "The People" do? As it is I for one see no high horse for those tasked with upholding the law to stand on any longer. The system is broken and no amount of chest thumping we are the only ones allowed to hold bad guys accountable will fix it. It's time that instead of calling those who try, names, questioning their sanity, etc maybe just maybe you ought to offer up solutions to help fix it.
    They did it wrong, I get that but seriously what the hell have you done as the "professional's" to stand up for that Law you all say you believe in? I'll give you a hint where to start. Read the declaration of independence and the Bill of Rights along with the Constitution like you don't know what it says, because the comments in this thread sure as hell prove that MOST of you have no clue what it DOES say let alone what it means. How about let's have a real conversation about how to stop the morons in all branches of government, no matter the letter behind their name from destroying the little tiny bit of freedom we all have left? If we don't then we are just like that militia that did it wrong!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post
    There wasn't much accelerationism, left or right, going on there:

You don’t know what goes on in those wine cellars ....

Quote Originally Posted by Zincwarrior View Post
    FBI and DEA are LE too but Trumpeters seem to think they are Obama's storm troopers.
    There are many fine people in both those organizations.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Lehr View Post
    There are many fine people in both those organizations.
    Yes indeed there are.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    You don’t know what goes on in those wine cellars ....
    You think they're accelerating the fermentation?
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post
    You think they're accelerating the fermentation?

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    Some people here were quit vocal about the restrictions but I don't think anyone said anything about violent acts against the state.

These idiots were all prison bound anyway. Not your sharpest tools in the shed posting that crap on social media.
    My apologies, by "here" I meant Michigan (where I live) not pistol-forum.

Social Media Conspirators Overheard In Lockup

There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List