Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Feds Bust Militia Plot to Kidnap Whitmer

Hammertime

Feds Bust Militia Plot to Kidnap Whitmer

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/gretche...dnapping-plot/

"Federal and state authorities in Michigan unveiled charges against 13 people accused of separate plots to kidnap Michigan Democratic Governor Gretchen Whitmer over coronavirus restrictions she imposed in the state, detailing the harrowing allegations in court papers on Thursday"

"The documents show that as conversations continued over the following months, sometimes at tactical training gatherings, a more firm plan formed. The men used operational security measures to avoid detection, including communicating with encrypted messaging phrases and using code words and phrases,"

"
    Across their planning, the men conducted surveillance of Whitmer's vacation home on two occasions, once during the day on August 29 and again in mid-September. Fox and Croft also discussed detonating explosive devices to divert police attention from Whitmer's house, and Fox went so far as to inspect the underside of a bridge for places to put an explosive charge, federal prosecutors said."

These fuckers need to get a life...

...sentence.

WTF.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    These fuckers need to get a life...

...sentence.

WTF.
    And an extra one tacked on for being so stupid in so many ways.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Hopped up on their crazed ideology and conspiracy theories. Imagining themselves modern day Minutemen. Pathetic.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Site Supporter
    Despicable trash of the highest order, those types. At least we can trust the DA's to hold them and charge these types of people for their crimes.

The hypocrisy in that article, though, was almost enough to give me an aneurism.

...and by extension, ALL gun owners are psychos (socios?) like this.
    From Older Offspring after a discussion of coffee:

"If it doesn't come from the Kaffa province of Ethiopia, it's just hot roasted-bean juice."

Thankfully, these misguided persons were thwarted.

I am more deeply concerned, on a personal level, about the so-called ultra-right, than the anarchist-left, because if emboldened armed thugs were to start rolling through neighborhoods, to terrorize the locals, well, we live between two Jewish synagogues, and also have many ethnically-Asian neighbors.

It was not ANTIFAdists, that prompted me to recently “up-AR,” buying an LMT rifle-length upper receiver and 20” LMT barrel, to complete a longer-range/DMR-ish AR15.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Student
    Looks like anarchists.

Student
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex G View Post
    It was not ANTIFAdists, that prompted me to recently “up-AR,” buying an LMT rifle-length upper receiver and 20” LMT barrel, to complete a longer-range/DMR-ish AR15.
    Drift, but have you been following what's been going on with the Orthodox in New York?

Quote Originally Posted by Rex G View Post
    I am more deeply concerned, on a personal level, about the so-called ultra-right, than the anarchist-left, because if emboldened armed thugs were to start rolling through neighborhoods, to terrorize the locals, well, we live between two Jewish synagogues, and also have many ethnically-Asian neighbors.
    I have concerns about both. We don't need any of this shit from either side. 2020 sucks enough without adding an extra dash of crazy people to the mix.

User Tag List