Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Preferred Glock AIWB light bearing holster?

I am in the market for a lightbearing holster for my Glock 19. Not sure yet which light to use with it. Looking hard at the JMCK model:

https://www.jmcustomkydex.com/p/Q-WC-2-5-LB.html

Have your recommendations changed? Did you try out new models? What didn't work for you?
    Please show me your setup, as the options on some models are almost endless.

TLR-7/8 series is pretty awesome for (A)IWB use; not too impressive when compared to the some of bigger lightsabers on the market but the size is right.

What pistol?

If a bigger X300/TLR-1/Modlite is desired then the newest PHLster Flood Light is pretty comfortable, despite the big footprint.
    "Do nothing which is of no use." -Musashi

What would TR do? TRCP BHA

I recently switched from slim Glocks to a 26 and a 19. Both carried in my Tenicor Certum, which is the best holster I’ve ever used btw, with the addition of a MMT pillow pad. Well I decided I want to start carrying my G19 with a TLR7A so I ordered a Certum Lux. It’s amazing as I knew it would be, except that there is not enough space for my big knuckles between the grip and the caming bar. A few test runs and my middle finger knuckle is already raw. I’m thinking about giving Trex arms a try but I have a slight gut and usually run my holster more to the 1:30-2 position that directly up front. I looked at the Henry spark, but I don’t want a kydex kicker on the back, I tried that with the Velo and it doesn’t work for me. I need to be able to mount the MMT pillow pad and DCC clips are preferred. What are your suggestions?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by leathermaneod View Post
    I recently switched from slim Glocks to a 26 and a 19. Both carried in my Tenicor Certum, which is the best holster I’ve ever used btw, with the addition of a MMT pillow pad. Well I decided I want to start carrying my G19 with a TLR7A so I ordered a Certum Lux. It’s amazing as I knew it would be, except that there is not enough space for my big knuckles between the grip and the caming bar. A few test runs and my middle finger knuckle is already raw. I’m thinking about giving Trex arms a try but I have a slight gut and usually run my holster more to the 1:30-2 position that directly up front. I looked at the Henry spark, but I don’t want a kydex kicker on the back, I tried that with the Velo and it doesn’t work for me. I need to be able to mount the MMT pillow pad and DCC clips are preferred. What are your suggestions?

JM Custom Kydex.
    --Jason--

User Tag List