Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: ATF issues cease and desist on Q LLC Honey Badger Pistol

Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    sooner or later the ATF is going to stop fucking around and pick some random dude/company/gunshop to prosecute for this shit, and even when that "victim" prevails they're unlikely to do so with their financial butthole in-tact.
    Part of me hopes it's Q they go after.

Because to be honest, I think Q is a company that can prevail against the ATF, in this regard. I know Kevin Brittingham isn't everyone's favorite person, but Q has both the social media presence and the attitude to go after the ATF with a team of attorneys and STAY ON THEM by keeping things public. They don't have the same level of resources that a huge company has, but probably have more willingness to fight. As far as the folks at Q are concerned (and KB is concerned), most of those folks have already been through the ringer a few times with corporations and the ATF. If they lose the fight and Q goes under, everyone involved will land on their feet; that isn't true for any random joe.

Some additional insight here. One clear takeaway from Kevin's comments, is that the <13.5" LOP is a criteria for braced pistols.

This is very impressive on Q’s part.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGDjl-QB...=1i7pz79ahll1s
    #RESIST

Well, this was the kick-in-the pants I needed to finally order a Tailhook. I had actually tried, earlier, but none were to be had. The Tailhook adds no length to the buffer tube, so keeps the LOP of my LAW-foldered DDM4 V7P measurably less than 13.5”. The early-version SB Tactical brace that was provided by Daniel Defense does add length.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Quote Originally Posted by Rex G View Post
    Well, this was the kick-in-the pants I needed to finally order a Tailhook. I had actually tried, earlier, but none were to be had. The Tailhook adds no length to the buffer tube, so keeps the LOP of my LAW-foldered DDM4 V7P measurably less than 13.5”. The early-version SB Tactical brace that was provided by Daniel Defense does add length.
    This is a good setup and how I run mine with a VLTOR A5 pistol kit. Fixed LOP well below 13.5" and is still very usable without feeling cramped up.

Attachment 61435

Looks like Geissele has pulled their braced pistols from their webstore...

https://geissele.com/rifles/super-duty-rifles.html

Quote Originally Posted by Xhado View Post
    Looks like Geissele has pulled their braced pistols from their webstore...

https://geissele.com/rifles/super-duty-rifles.html
    Their response on arfcom regarding this;

Quote Originally Posted by texasaggie2005 View Post
    Their response on arfcom regarding this;

Good to hear that the sky isn't falling quite yet.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    This is very impressive on Q’s part.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGDjl-QB...=1i7pz79ahll1s
    It is impressive and yet they're getting questions like the following on their IG:

What are your intentions regarding compensation for the restrictions of movement that accompany ownership of an sbr?

User Tag List