Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: ATF issues cease and desist on Q LLC Honey Badger Pistol

Working through this.

GOA National Alerts : Tell Trump to Reverse ATF’s Reclassification of Honey Badger Pistol https://gunowners.org/na10072020/

And the BATFE trying to measure LOP at an angle was already tried before without success. Here we go again.
    http://illinoiscarry.com/forum/index...howtopic=70307
    https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/at...e-prosecution/

The phrase "a rogue agency that needs to be reined in" seems to fit the BATFE better than any other USGOV agency I can think of. It's as if they have to do something like this every once in a while to justify their existence in the first place.
    Last edited by SLUZENE; 10-11-2020 at 05:29 PM.

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SLUZENE View Post
    [video=youtube;nuNvgFfrcAI]

The phrase "a rogue agency that needs to be reined in" seems to fit the BATFE better than any other USGOV agency I can think of.
    No, it's pretty much a perpetual heated competition between a number of entities in the government.
    3/15/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Touché

I will see your bet sir - and I’ll raise you:

If you follow mask mandates, you’ll turn over your gun without a fight too
    WTF?
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    WTF?
    I get the temptation to argue with that, but I'd humbly suggest your time would be better spent just slamming your hand in a car door.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUZENE View Post
    For those who seemed to only start posting about the form 1 process I was immediately reminded of battered woman syndrome.

It seems some gun owners seem to be so used to taking it on the chin it seems "turn the other cheek" has become a conditioned response for some.

I have no personal qualms with the consideration and mindset that braces could someday be attacked by the BATFE, but if your initial reaction to this is just letting this slide and not taking action then we're in deep shit.
    Seems as a good a time as any to ask this question...

Is anyone actually pretending that the “braced” pistol craze is anything other than a thinly veiled end-run around NFA and SBR laws?
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post

Is anyone actually pretending that the “braced” pistol craze is anything other than a thinly veiled end-run around NFA and SBR laws?
    No.

I will say yes, every company selling them. One of the biggest "whistling past the graveyard" episodes I have ever seen.

There has certainly been a lot of money made on something the ATF clearly now sees as a mistake they made.

Roger that.

But, if anything, the whole AR Pistol / SBR "thing" emphasizes the need to modify the NFA. The whole notion that shorter-than-16" is too evil, or too dangerous, or too often used by miscreants, or whatever...

And, while they're at it, have 'em take suppressors off the list as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jager View Post
    But, if anything, the whole AR Pistol / SBR "thing" emphasizes the need to modify the NFA. The whole notion that shorter-than-16" is too evil, or too dangerous, or too often used by miscreants, or whatever...

And, while they're at it, have 'em take suppressors off the list as well.
    I don't disagree, but that is a separate issue.
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

Any changes in the NFA will probably not be to our advantage. With a "pro-gun" congress and president they could not get the Hearing Protection act through. Depending on the outcome of this election, opening up to change the NFA could mean more restrictions not less.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

User Tag List