Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Eddie Van Halen-RIP

It's been a long time since Van Halen was a regular in my heavy rotation list but every so often the mood will hit me and I'll roll Women and Children First, Fair Warning and Diver Down for a couple of days and wonder why I don't do it more often.

Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

And maybe my favorite VH song even though I can't find any versions with the guitar isolated...

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Site Supporter
    Van Halen songs and albums sales spike 6000 percent. All of us Gen Xers sayin', "Shit, I'm old...."

https://www.billboard.com/articles/b...n-halen-death/

2020's theme song:

In a nod to my semi-misspent youth I abused my ears with some VH for about 90 minutes while doing yard work this morning (all DLR, no Sammy). It was with an iPhone, Airpods and Spotify instead of a Walkman with crappy headphones and a couple of cassettes in my pockets but it was just as much fun as it was 30 years ago.

What a drag it is getting old...

User Tag List