Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: SIG P320 AXG Scorpion - A Factory Metal Frame P320

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    What pisses me off is they are making L X grip modules to fulfill govt contracts but they dont sell them to the public.
    Large X series grips are available at a number of online retail sources, fwiw.

Site Supporter
    This is something I'd potentially be interested in. If...

-They released a shorter-grip version... preferably a single stack.

-They offered a safety (or they made it DA/SA and offered a decocker)

Until then... I will continue to amass P239s and ignore the P320 line.

I hope this is wildly successful so Glock and S&W start to make Gucci versions of their guns with metal frames and flat triggers. An all-steel G34 with a bougey trigger from the factory is something I could get excited about. Walther is doing it with the PPQ so there is precedent. No interest in owning another Sig yet though.
    Join FPC

Quote Originally Posted by taadski View Post
    Like where?
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    Like where?

My agency just got an order of them from Sig directly. So that’s one option, although I’m not currently seeing them on their site. Ya might call em. But TGS has them in stock right now and there were a couple other vendors that had them available when I was googling around the other day.

Top gun supply:
    https://www.topgunsupply.com/sig-sau...rge-black.html

My agency just got an order of them from Sig directly. So that’s one option, although I’m not currently seeing them on their site. Ya might call em. But TGS has them in stock right now and there were a couple other vendors that had them available when I was googling around the other day.

Top gun supply:
    https://www.topgunsupply.com/sig-sau...rge-black.html
    At your agency were they part of the contract? I know they were with certain agencies and it took forever for Sig to ship them. Sig had them on their website as pre order but took that option down. Thats the first time Ive seen them anywhere. Thanks!
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Site Supporter
    TGS only has the full size - no L carry.

I finally got one via work a few months ago but have not seen any actually in stock or available for sale anywhere. Only med and small.

Quote Originally Posted by JonInWA View Post
    I agree, looks much like a striker-fired P229. Kind of a reverse of the P350 to P320 route...
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    This is something I'd potentially be interested in. If...

-They released a shorter-grip version... preferably a single stack.

-They offered a safety (or they made it DA/SA and offered a decocker)

Until then....
    And here I am excited about the possibility of a compact (15 rd. magazines) grip module to retrofit to my P250C's. I could see running the carry version.

I doubt they will offer SM/MED/LG grips, but I may have to coon-finger one to get a feel for trigger reach.
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

Local gun shop got one in, price is right at $1100. Gotta say it is pretty nice, though the reset is a little long and mushy feeling. I do like the optics cut not being a whole rear sight plate deal like the M17/M18. I don’t want to like it given Sig’s reputation as of late, but damn it’s tempting. Price could be a bit better though, can’t see why this should really rate more money than similar variants of the hammer-fired gun.

Good news is it fits existing P320 Compact holsters.

ETA: It also balances very nicely, as in it doesn’t feel as top-heavy as the regular P320s. Feels even better than the Legion module.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Sig sure is proud of it. It comes with a dial-locked case.

Attachment 61962
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

User Tag List