Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Can't upload images

I found that my ad blockers prevented me from uploading images. I turn them off for this site.

I've never had a problem posting pics here, but no joy this morning. I don't know how to do a screenshot on a laptop, copy/paste is the best I can do:

Access Denied - Sucuri Website Firewall

If you are the site owner (or you manage this site), please whitelist your IP or if you think this block is an error please open a support ticket and make sure to include the block details (displayed in the box below), so we can assist you in troubleshooting the issue.
    Block details:
    Your IP: 69.174.135.250
    URL: pistol-forum.com/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=32114
    Your Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:87.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/87.0
    Block ID: EXPVH11
    Block reason: Exploit attempt denied by virtual hardening.
    Time: 2021-04-18 08:43:31
    Server ID: 20002

Quote Originally Posted by Gun Mutt View Post
    I've never had a problem posting pics here, but no joy this morning. I don't know how to do a screenshot on a laptop, copy/paste is the best I can do:

If you are the site owner (or you manage this site), please whitelist your IP or if you think this block is an error please open a support ticket and make sure to include the block details (displayed in the box below), so we can assist you in troubleshooting the issue.
    Block details:
    Your Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:87.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/87.0
    Submitting a trouble ticket.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by Gun Mutt View Post

Block details:
    You should be good now, please test.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    You should be good now, please test.
    Finally had time to log on from home...same blocking occurred, same message as above.

I'm barely computer literate, so I've never messed with P-F settings, don't have add blockers or any add on security...no se.

Site Supporter
    Tried to upload an image from my laptop this morning and couldn't. I've uploaded images before with no problem, I tried four times with no luck. It was a .jpg file, 4.17 meg size, using Win 10 with current updates at about 0945 Central.

I've noticed that images over a certain size couldn't be uploaded from my chromebook, but needed to be hosted elsewhere and linked to. I'm not exactly sure where the cutoff is, but I think it was around 1 meg.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    Tried to upload an image from my laptop this morning and couldn't. I've uploaded images before with no problem, I tried four times with no luck. It was a .jpg file, 4.17 meg size, using Win 10 with current updates at about 0945 Central.
    Did it time out or was there an explicit error?
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Did it time out or was there an explicit error?
    Neither, the "attach" thing (and therefore the attachment) just didn't appear. I gave it a couple of minutes to upload each time.

Recently (for a few weeks), when I try to upload an image I get an error message that says that the .jpg image exceeds my quota by "X" amount.

I've used Paint 3D to reduce the canvas size, but this makes the picture the size of a postage stamp.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thank you.
    Is the boy you were proud of the man you are?

Fimbo iliyo mkononi, ndio iuwayo nyoka!

User Tag List