Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Can't upload images

I tried uploading an image a few minutes ago. No bueno.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Oops, I was off. I'm seeing HTTP 403 errors on newattachment.php.
    Administrator for PatRogers.org

Still no joy on uploading a 33 kB pdf file via FireFox on an iPad.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Still no joy on uploading a 33 kB pdf file via FireFox on an iPad.
    Retried via my desktop Linux Mint box running FireFox just now. Still no joy on that method either.

I click on "attachments", then the FireFox window for attachment management opens up. I do see all my previously uploaded attachments. I click on "add a file", navigate to the folder containing the PDF file, then select. I select Upload, and there is a very brief flash of text at the bottom left that is over in less than 100 ms, then the screen reverts to normal i.e. as if I'd never selected "add a file". I'd also tried this same procedure on my iPad running FireFox, after I sent the PDF to my iPad via email. No luck there either.

Retried via my desktop Linux Mint box running FireFox just now. Still no joy on that method either.

I click on "attachments", then the FireFox window for attachment management opens up. I do see all my previously uploaded attachments. I click on "add a file", navigate to the folder containing the PDF file, then select. I select Upload, and there is a very brief flash of text at the bottom left that is over in less than 100 ms, then the screen reverts to normal i.e. as if I'd never selected "add a file". I'd also tried this same procedure on my iPad running FireFox, after I sent the PDF to my iPad via email. No luck there either.
    Just tried a jpeg, that worked, so my only current issue is can't upload attachments.

Name:  cnn.jpeg
Views: 343
Size:  33.4 KB

Working on it, crappy timing with me traveling for work.
    #RESIST

I'm getting a new, but likely related issue - Went to update my profile picture and got the following error:

Access Denied - Sucuri Website Firewall

Block details:
    Your IP: 73.36.165.177
    URL: pistol-forum.com/profile.php?do=updateprofilepic
    Your Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.15; rv:79.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/79.0
    Block ID: BLKUNF1
    Block reason: Your request was not authorized due to its content (HTML code not allowed).
    Time: 2020-10-14 13:33:55
    Server ID: 20002

Just tried a jpeg, that worked, so my only current issue is can't upload attachments.

Name:  cnn.jpeg
Views: 343
Size:  33.4 KB
    I'm back to not being able to upload pictures. Still can't upload attachments.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    I'm getting a new, but likely related issue - Went to update my profile picture and got the following error:

Access Denied - Sucuri Website Firewall

Block details:
    Your IP: 73.36.165.177
    URL: pistol-forum.com/profile.php?do=updateprofilepic
    Your Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.15; rv:79.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/79.0
    Block ID: BLKUNF1
    Block reason: Your request was not authorized due to its content (HTML code not allowed).
    Time: 2020-10-14 13:33:55
    Server ID: 20002
    Related stuff here, sounds like the same issue or at least similar:

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ad-not-Posting

Just tried an attachment in another thread, looks like it’s fixed as I was able to upload the pdf.

Pictures seem to be working also.

Name:  51767C41-ABCB-451A-944C-B86A2A86D0B9.jpeg
Views: 323
Size:  87.7 KB

User Tag List