Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Can't upload images

I have a different problem now. I am trying to post images to my for-sale ad, but it says I do not have privileges to do so. So I am not sure if I can load images yet.

Edit. I tried uploading images in a different thread and it works, so this is based on not having permission in For Sale threads. So I learned I cannot edit the original post and can post images in a reply. So it is working normally.
    Last edited by DamonL; 10-16-2020 at 11:27 AM.

This still isn't working for me. I'm wondering if it has to do with my account.

The request to newattachment.php shows as cancelled in the dev tools Network tab, and the response says "Failed to load response data".

Anyone else having issues uploading images?
    Administrator for PatRogers.org

Quote Originally Posted by Sig_Fiend View Post
    Anyone else having issues uploading images?
    Nope, can you explain the error verbatim?

Name:  F836007E-2D50-44E1-976B-7E4D8BF35555.jpg
Views: 297
Size:  35.2 KB
    #RESIST

When attempting to upload an image while posting, I get an HTTP 403 error in the console (probably a permissions thing on the server side). Basically I choose the image, hit upload, and the pop-up disappears as if nothing happened. This is on desktop, on Windows.

I had trouble uploading one image. What happened is that when clicking upload there was a wait and then I ended up back in the reply to thread page without an attachment link. So I took a look at that image and realized it was over 12MB. Edited to a more reasonable size (sorry about that, I hadn't realized this new phone creates quite that large image files), image posted normally.

So not exactly the same issue as I didn't notice any error message, but might be worth the time to check the size of the file you are trying to upload?

Quote Originally Posted by Sig_Fiend View Post
    When attempting to upload an image while posting, I get an HTTP 403 error in the console (probably a permissions thing on the server side). Basically I choose the image, hit upload, and the pop-up disappears as if nothing happened. This is on desktop, on Windows.
    What forum, all of them?
    #RESIST

The Gallery forum was the only one I tried.

*Edit*: Just tried this one as well, and same thing. HTTP 403 error on newattachment.php. Seems like it might be the same problem that was had I think a few months ago.

It was working for me in December, but it's back to not working again.

Site Supporter
    I can't upload pics either. Only today.

User Tag List