Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Can't upload images

Can't upload images

For a while now, whenever I've tried to upload an image to a post in my training journal it just silently fails. Any ideas?

I get that sometimes with TapaTalk. No issues with iPad running FireFox, or Linux Mint, also running FF.

What browser are you running?
    Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught.
    — J. C. Watts

This is on Chrome on desktop.

I should note that I've uploaded a lot of images, particularly to my journal, but I'm a site supporter and I'm not getting any quota messages.

Same for me. Checked the browser console and it's showing HTTP 403 errors on newreply.php, so maybe a permission issue on the server side.
    “Ammo in the gun = Time in the fight.” -Paul Gomez
    “It's a shame HK isn't providing adult supervision to SIG” -JonInWA

Co-Founder of TexasGunTalk

I just tried and I am not able to upload images either.

I select file and click upload file and it just goes nowhere.

I now seemed to have caught at least part of this bug: I can upload images, but can no longer upload an attachment.

Example, Linux running FireFox, I can't upload a 33 kb PDF file. The upload manager comes up, I select the file, then "upload". I get nothing after that. Have also tried this using an iPad and FireFox, with exactly the same results.
    Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught.
    — J. C. Watts

Illinexit in T-Minus 50 RevolverRob's Avatar
    I could not upload attachments earlier today and I'm having trouble seeing attached images now.
    Seriously guys, are we not doing 'phrasing' anymore?

Site Supporter
    It's been happening to me for a few days but I thought it was me.
    --Jason--

I’ve now lost the ability to post images. IPad running FireFox.
    — J. C. Watts

Name:  C4.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  48.3 KB
    Just got that one uploaded but earlier today I couldn't get anything uploaded (iphone/FF) and I assumed it was lousy service. Just tried on desktop/FF and only this pic loaded, the first attempt with a different pic went nowhere.
    Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain

All generalizations are incorrect, including this one.

User Tag List