Thread: Concealable OWB for G42: Upper Limit or ?

Concealable OWB for G42: Upper Limit or ?

I'm looking for a concealable OWB holster for a G42. So far the Rosen Upper Limit is looking good for the minimal exposure below the beltline. https://mitchrosen.com/products/express-line/ What other holsters should I be considering?

Have a JMCK IWB3, very happy with that, want an OWB option.

Hammertime
    I was going to say Raven Perun....but it looks like they don't make them for the G42. I think I have a nearly unused Raven Phantom in the pile which is an excellent OWB holster if you are interested?

Otherwise I hear JMCK makes great OWB holster, but have never tried them.

I have an OWB Fricke Gideon for G19 that I really like as well.

Site Supporter
    I don’t have too many others to compare it to, but I carry a G19 + TLR7 every day in a JMCK OWB2 and would highly recommend it. Can’t imagine anything riding too much higher above the belt.

Wish that RCS made a G42 Perun, it’s what I would suggest.

FWIW, I had a MR Upper Limit Express for both my G19 and P30SK. Fit was excellent. Tight at first; I used their suggested ‘leather lightning’ conditioner, and they both broke in nicely. I had a MR Express 1 1/2” belt at the time, fit was perfect as you’d expect. I called them twice with a question, and they were extremely helpful and polite.

Great folks to deal with.

Site Supporter
    When I carried a 239, on the days that I carried OWB it was in an Upper Level. EXCELLENT holster and concealed the 239 well. I would imagine it would do an even better job with a G42.

User Tag List