Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maybe a new Frame safety Beretta?

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    So is this a new gun or the Performance model?
    I don’t think it’s the Performance model,because it’s not a brig slide and they had what looked like camo tape on it like car manufacturers do on their development cars.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Vista461 View Post
    I don’t think it’s the Performance model,because it’s not a brig slide and they had what looked like camo tape on it like car manufacturers do on their development cars.
    That is interesting. I would like to know if it’s a decocker/safety combo or a SAO.

The tag on that post appears to be a typo: #92CPerformance

Seems like it ought to be #92XPerformance instead. The pictured gun looks 100% like a 92X Performance gun, and the gun in the OP looks like it doesn't have the Brig slide that the 92X Performance has.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergeron View Post
    The tag on that post appears to be a typo: #92CPerformance ....
    The writer may be a typist of my skill level. The X and the C keys are right next to each other.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    The thing you linked to IG is indeed a 92X Performance.

The gun shown in the OP? I’m not sure exactly what that is because the image appears fairly blurry for me for some reason. If I could see a better version of THAT picture I could better tell what I’m looking at.

It's something new that hasn't been released yet. I follow several of the shooters on the Beretta team in Europe on Instagram, and one of them, Roberto Vezzoli I think, posted a picture of the zebra looking pistol in a case, but blacked out most of it. It was in a slide show story post during the European IDPA championships this weekend. I know some if you are "if I can't see it, I don't believe it" types, but I can't figure out how to get it back to get a screen shot. I'll keep trying and post if I figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta Dawg View Post
    It's something new that hasn't been released yet. I follow several of the shooters on the Beretta team in Europe on Instagram, and one of them, Roberto Vezzoli I think, posted a picture of the zebra looking pistol in a case, but blacked out most of it. It was in a slide show story post during the European IDPA championships this weekend. I know some if you are "if I can't see it, I don't believe it" types, but I can't figure out how to get it back to get a screen shot. I'll keep trying and post if I figure it out.
    Iooked back again. Looks like all references to the zebra pistol have been wiped out.

User Tag List