Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta 92D w/ 92X Grip

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Thankfully, the "good" people in Sacramento are keeping my wallet safe from such an indulgence (I got to pay taxes you know.....).

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by AdioSS View Post
    My only wish is that it was available in .40
    My only wish is that I had the extra resources to invest in this.

Site Supporter
    Welp, this was our fastest path to satisfy y'alls demand for D guns with what we have in stock in this crazy year.

For now, this is likely the ONLY run of D models in the near future, so I'd suggest jumping on them if you're interested. I know I am planning on it. D models are not really well liked outside of some really specific use case oriented shooters.

Frames are 92X and slides are 92D Vertec.

Barrels are indeed standard 92 4.9", and panels are old school Vertec, although the 92X grips are a direct fit.

Yes, these are 16 shot (out of the box) or 19 shot flush (W/MecGar) K frames. I plan to carry one.

These are a VERY small run also FYI guys.
    Last edited by e_stern; 10-02-2020 at 03:56 PM.
    Used to make pasta, now I make waffles.

Site Supporter
    I missed my chances at a Langdon M9 and the Tennessee Volunteer models that I wanted, because in both cases I was an idiot and assumed I could wait a bit.

I hope everyone that wants one gets these while the gettin's good.

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    @e_stern

As Kalifornia resident who had to scramble and pay a little extra for a M9A1 I am wondering if they are still in production or if the model has been discontinued in favor of newer (not Kalifornia approved) models.

Also is there any chance the new compact slide with removable front sight might become available?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    @e_stern

As Kalifornia resident who had to scramble and pay a little extra for a M9A1 I am wondering if they are still in production or if the model has been discontinued in favor of newer (not Kalifornia approved) models.

Also is there any chance the new compact slide with removable front sight might become available?
    It's 2020.

Not discontinued, just completely swamped.

Definitely not anytime soon.
    Used to make pasta, now I make waffles.

Quote Originally Posted by e_stern View Post
    Welp, this was our fastest path to satisfy y'alls demand for D guns with what we have in stock in this crazy year.

For now, this is likely the ONLY run of D models in the near future, so I'd suggest jumping on them if you're interested. I know I am planning on it. D models are not really well liked outside of some really specific use case oriented shooters.

Frames are 92X and slides are 92D Vertec.

Barrels are indeed standard 92 4.9", and panels are old school Vertec, although the 92X grips are a direct fit.

Yes, these are 16 shot (out of the box) or 19 shot flush (W/MecGar) K frames. I plan to carry one.

These are a VERY small run also FYI guys.
    Are these only available through Bud’s or will they hit normal distribution channels also?

“A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.” - Shane

This is really cool. You've got to hand it to Beretta for actually listening to what customers want. It looks like it comes with good night sights as well.

I believe this is the only true DAO service pistol currently on the market.

Site Supporter
    I really appreciate Beretta doing this. It's unfortunate it happens when I CAN'T buy it, but I am still impressed.

User Tag List